Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
[Free to test] Joyetech CUBOID TAP!
(05-06-2017, 09:08 PM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(05-06-2017, 08:58 PM)liz Wrote:  
(05-04-2017, 11:35 AM)Kermit Wrote:  Dear all Joyetech fans,

Upon the launching, we decided to offer TWO sets of CUBOID TAP kits for our Social fans to test.
It's totally free!
Terms and conditions:
1. For new users, please read the forum rules first http://social.joyetech.com/showthread.php?tid=23016
2. Make comments under this thread
3. Show us why we choose you to test, like how long have you been vaping, what devices you've been used etc.

We'll announce the final two fans here's on next Monday.
Share to invite your friends to come!
Good luck!

[Image: cuboid-tap-01.jpg]

I've been vaping 3years,3months,2days,9hours and 54 minutes  大咧嘴  and although I'm a huge Joyetech fan I'm not sure this taptec is for me! I'm always going with my hands full and accidentally pressing firing button as it is. not sure I need the extra touchy firing  嗯  心

Welcome back Liz and I had the same thought if I had it in my pocket

thank Kermit! nice to be back! hoping its better,the spam was so bad I gave up 悲伤
I think it would be an great''stay at home and do nothing mod'' but definitely cant see it being an ''on the go mod'' 微笑

(05-06-2017, 09:08 PM)bey1012 Wrote:  

Upon the launching, we decided to offer TWO sets of CUBOID TAP kits for our Social fans to test.
It's totally free!
Terms and conditions:
1. For new users, please read the forum rules first http://social.joyetech.com/showthread.php?tid=23016
3. Show us why we choose you to test, like how long have you been vaping, what devices you've been used etc.

Good luck!

I've been vaping 3years,3months,2days,9hours and 54 minutes  大咧嘴  and although I'm a huge Joyetech fan I'm not sure this taptec is for me! I'm always going with my hands full and accidentally pressing firing button as it is. not sure I need the extra touchy firing  嗯  心

Welcome back Liz and I had the same thought if I had it in my pocket

thanks bey1012,its been a long time...so long I've actually still trying to get back to figuring out how things work here 微笑 I think I replied to this earlier but could have been different post! 舌
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑

It's totally free!
Terms and conditions:

Good luck!

o

I started using joyetech's first evic and now using vtc mini awaiting for the primo mini to be shipped to me. Have always enjoyed your devices with the firmware upgrades. Been vaping for probably 5yrs and helped me quit smoking, Looking forward to trying out this new cuboid tap!

It's totally free!
Terms and conditions:

Good luck!

大咧嘴 On a countdown there Liz 微笑 微笑 微笑 Loving your Line up 微笑 How are you doing x I think you can lock this device to stop it firing in your pocket 微笑
My experience of vaping 1.5 years. Evic mini was my first boxmod, and I consider it an example of style and quality. And it  inspired me to make the first cover. Now I make handmade covers for boxmods to order. And I like this work very much. So I hope to receive Cuboid TAP  to make a beautiful cover for it
I apologize for my English.
[Image: 298f58409d43t.jpg]
 [Image: 59688df1371ft.jpg]
[Image: 3a2f71cf347ft.jpg]
[Image: 029e4bc9c168t.jpg]
[Image: 626ab3fa684at.jpg]
[Image: 8b1540470695t.jpg]
[Image: b7f188fdf05et.jpg]
[Image: 394bdc72f461t.jpg]
[Image: f15cd946f4cft.jpg]
[Image: 64567ee1e87dt.jpg]
Hi everyone!

Joyetech, your should choose me because I am brand new too calling and I could use the experience! I'm currently using the joyetech Erik vt in black. I love it, it's just a little too small for me. But you have amazing products!

It's totally free!
Terms and conditions:

Good luck!

[winners announcement] 心  心  心
So, finally we're having our two free-to-test fans: Deathkeeper24 and Vossi1990.
Congratulates!

Now, please PM me with your detailed mailling address (including name and phone number).
As a free test, the winners are required to do a full review after you receive the CUBOID TAP kit.
It can be an article or Youtube review.
Please share your full review here at the Product Review section.

Thank you all so much for your engagement in this contest.
Stay active, there'll be more contest on the way.
酷
Well done Deathkeeper24 & Vossi1990 look forward to those Reviews 微笑
I want to quit smoking and want to try this exellent vaping device.
Congratulations Deathkeeper24 and Vossi1990!
Cograts to the 2 lucky winner.
It's always fun to hang out here. 微笑

My all time favourite device - eVic VT