Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
[Free to test] Joyetech CUBOID TAP!
Hey Joyetech Team.

The new CUBOID TAB looks like a real cool and modern device so that I would like to make a review for the German market an so for the German users.

I am a big fan of the Joyetech products and still use them because of the high quality combined with the modern feature.

I started vaping in 2013.

My devices:
- Joyetech Cuboid
- Joyetech Cubis
- Joyetech Cubis Pro
- Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini
- Eleaf Alster
- Vapor Giant Go 3

As you can see my focus is on Joyetech devices.

I hope that I will have the chance to do the review for the German market.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I love my cuboid and cubis..and would love a chance to test this new device! I've tried a number of RDA and RTA devices - all on my Cuboid! Tanks are always at about 40w.. RDAs usually at 60w.

Vaping for about 3 years..never needed another mod!
Hope I can help with this testing!

(05-04-2017, 11:35 AM)Kermit Wrote:  Dear all Joyetech fans,

Upon the launching, we decided to offer TWO sets of CUBOID TAP kits for our Social fans to test.
It's totally free!
Terms and conditions:
1. For new users, please read the forum rules first http://social.joyetech.com/showthread.php?tid=23016
2. Make comments under this thread
3. Show us why we choose you to test, like how long have you been vaping, what devices you've been used etc.

We'll announce the final two fans here's on next Monday.
Share to invite your friends to come!
Good luck!

[Image: cuboid-tap-01.jpg]
welcome all new members
My name is Ryan Derenne, I'm from Luxemburg wi, I have been vaping for 4 years and like trying new mods, and playing around with settings to get the best vape possible. I absolutely love Joyetech products and would really like to test this awesome new device. I have a cubiod but it has issues with the 510 fitting, I also have a ipv5 and a penguin, which I really like. Good luck to all, but I hope I win...

Upon the launching, we decided to offer TWO sets of CUBOID TAP kits for our Social fans to test.
It's totally free!
Terms and conditions:
1. For new users, please read the forum rules first http://social.joyetech.com/showthread.php?tid=23016
3. Show us why we choose you to test, like how long have you been vaping, what devices you've been used etc.

Good luck!

(05-06-2017, 07:57 PM)Flyinr2003 Wrote:  My name is Ryan Derenne, I'm from Luxemburg wi, I have been vaping for 4 years and like trying new mods, and playing around with settings to get the best vape possible. I absolutely love Joyetech products and would really like to test this awesome new device. I have a cubiod but it has issues with the 510 fitting, I also have a ipv5 and a penguin, which I really like.  Good luck to all, but I hope I win...

It's totally free!
Terms and conditions:

Good luck!
welcome and good luck.
I have been vaping for 6 years.
I have Primo v1, eVic VTC mini, VTWo mini; Eleaf Pico and Wismec RX23.
I need CubTap for making it better for users, like I done with my other Joyetech mods 微笑

It's totally free!
Terms and conditions:

Good luck!

I've been vaping 3years,3months,2days,9hours and 54 minutes 大咧嘴 and although I'm a huge Joyetech fan I'm not sure this taptec is for me! I'm always going with my hands full and accidentally pressing firing button as it is. not sure I need the extra touchy firing 嗯 心
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(05-06-2017, 08:58 PM)liz Wrote:  

It's totally free!
Terms and conditions:

Good luck!

I've been vaping 3years,3months,2days,9hours and 54 minutes  大咧嘴  and although I'm a huge Joyetech fan I'm not sure this taptec is for me! I'm always going with my hands full and accidentally pressing firing button as it is. not sure I need the extra touchy firing  嗯  心

Welcome back Liz and I had the same thought if I had it in my pocket
夸奖 
I have been vaping for 6 years and 7 months  大咧嘴
I started with a Joyetech 510, then Ego, 510-T, Ego-T, Ego-C and so on...
Now, I'm using a (too) wide range of mechs and regulated devices (single, dual and triple battery), with RDAs, tanks, RTAs, RDTAs, you name it...
微笑 Stinky free since Sep 11, 2010 微笑
Hello, I have been vaping for 6 months, currently my device is an eGo AIO and I would like to update my device and the CUBOID TAP would be ideal to try it and tell others, how fantastic it is, like the other Joyetech products, I hope to be able Have such luck, best regards.