Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
[Free to test] Joyetech CUBOID TAP!
I love the look of the Tap. It has a very nice design with innovative features and I would love the chance to test it. I feel that I would be a great choice as a tester for the reasons below.

I have been vaping for a little over 2 years
I am a big supporter of Joyetech
I have many different devices including 5 Joyetech models
I have been a contributing member of this forum for 1 1/2 years
I have experience with devices ranging from Starter Kits to high end Mods and Atomizer
I work in the consumer electronics industry and have a great understanding of technology and manufacturing
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
Been a big joyetech supporter since forum started. Vaping since 2013 and my first joyetech was the yellow evic VT.

My all time favourite device - eVic VT
Hi, I've been vaping since August 21, 2013, when i got a few Joyetech ego setups, and quit tobacco completey from that point on. Moved on to a multitude of various devices, and manufacturers since then. Most devices, regardless of brand or price, have completely failed me after about 2 or 3 months. I believe my work, and vaping puts devices through a rigorous test, and very few come out on top. I would like to test the Tap in my environment and see how well it fairs to my daily life. If it holds up well, I would gladly recommend it, and also report anything that seems to fail, or lack, if it has any flaws. Thanks for the opportunity to possibly test one of your devices.
Hey,
I want to test this new device, been a fan of Joyetech products since I started vaping almost 2 years ago. I had the eGrip first, replaced it with a eGrip OLED after 2-3months, and after that one failed, I bought an eGrip II which I still use now, so the Cuboid Tap would be a welcome change in series for me.
45 year old, just had my first baby, been smoking for 30+ years, trying to quit.

2 years ago, wife bought me an Aspire Nautilus Mini, worked well, helped. Moved to a Kanger subvod, which I promptly broke.
Replaced that with a Cuboid Mini, never could get that rectangle tank to stop spitting like an angry camel, so used the subvod tank with the Cuboid mini mod... still using that as my 'middle of the night vape, that mod just wont die, it's great.

From there, got a Kanger K-Kiss demo, loved it till it was stolen.

Get the Smok Alien, with baby beast, that rocks my socks off.

Saw, and knew I needed the RDTA BOX and finally got one. The flavour, the clouds, the feel... it's like home. Sadly, it burns through 240+ml of a juice a week and at $75 per 100ml... that's too much when baby needs things.

I've upgraded, downgraded firmware on all my compatible devices, I can't stop tinkering with my gear, either my computers, my guitars, my vapes... it's so much fun.
My motto is "Let's see what it is, how it works, and more importantly, can I break it?"

I still lapse back to smoking because work is hell. I really need to fully quit for not only my baby, but myself as well.

could this be the device that finally breaks that addiction? There's only one way to find out...
I would be really happy to test the new CUBOID TAP

I'm vaping for about 2 years now and I enjoy every minute of it.
My actual setups are Evic Primo with Uwell Crown SE1, a Noisy Cricket II with TFV8
and a 32.5mm vapor giant mech mod with a genelocity giant on top.
夸奖 
I have been vaping now 7 years and I would love to try this new amazing device. I would love to try it and review it. This truly amazing and innovative and would just be truly amazing to have to a chance to try and review a product. I have the rdta box and cuboid mini and cuboid I also have some limitless tanks. Thanks again for this amazing chance.
Hi!
I am a vaper 5 years now!! I started from the begining, i've seen the history of e-cigarettes, and used all generations of devices!
I'd like to choose me, because I have not used a device with so many watts! Now i am using a Cuboid with the Fodi F2 atomizer.
I just bought and waiting the new Joyetech eVic Primo Mini
I had the fisrt eVic in yellow! Oh loved that one!!
I like single coils, but i can use dual too...
Thanks for the opportunity!
I really like Joyetech products. I have been vaping since 2012 and due to evolution of vaping, I have tried several products from Joyetech. My current setup is the Cuboid with SoHorney RDA. Good job, Joyetech!! WELL DONE!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I used to smoke, 20 a day for nearly 20 years,
I am now a huge VAPE enthusiast (but have NEVER owned a Joyetech device).
I have my own Youtube Channel and would love to show my 2100+ Subscribers this unique product, as most of them are Joyetech fans
and they will really be excited to see me review and show it off.