Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CUBOID TAP with ProCore Aries kit Launching
Dear all,

We're glad to introduce you the much anticipated CUBOID TAP with ProCore Aries kit.
Joyetech creatively developed the TAPTECTM technology, paired with the pressure-sensitive system and vibration motor. Simply tap the panel, then it's all under your control. The CUBOID TAP is powered by dual replaceable 18650 cells with which you can fire it up to the ultra 228W. Originated from the 12 signs, the ProCore Aries atomizer features an innovative flip type top-fill system, allowing to refill with great ease. There's a plenty of choices for you to choose from the ProC series heads, direct lung or mouth to lung, for massive vapor production and optimal flavor. CUBOID TAP is backed with upgradeable firmware and multiple functions such as 2.0A quick charge, 1.3 inch OLED display, clock, custom logo, preheat and reverse charging. With the new TAP buttons, the CUBOID TAP will redefine what you can expect out of your vaping.

Click to learn more about the new CUBOID TAP kit.
[Image: CUBOID_TAP_with_ProCore_Aries_02.png]
Joyetech Group
May 04, 2017
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
I would love to get one but I wish I could get a green one just like the blue 大咧嘴 大咧嘴 other then that they look promising 舌
I have not commented on anything in awhile, but this looks awesome. I want one! lol
(05-04-2017, 11:18 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  I would love to get one but I wish I could get a green one just like the blue  大咧嘴 大咧嘴 other then that they look promising  舌

haha, looking forward to see that
大咧嘴 wow Love the blue design 微笑 and perfect that you can mouth to lung which is what i do 微笑 off to read up on these 微笑
Looks like an innovative device. And it's good looking as well.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(05-05-2017, 02:51 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  Looks like an innovative device. And it's good looking as well.

thanks Louise and good to see you back.
Well done to this awesome cuboid update.

My all time favourite device - eVic VT
(05-05-2017, 08:28 AM)Smok_King Wrote:  Well done to this awesome cuboid update.

welcome back 微笑
(05-04-2017, 10:54 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  Dear all,

We're glad to introduce you the much anticipated CUBOID TAP with ProCore Aries kit.
Joyetech creatively developed the TAPTECTM technology, paired with the pressure-sensitive system and vibration motor. Simply tap the panel, then it's all under your control. The CUBOID TAP is powered by dual replaceable 18650 cells with which you can fire it up to the ultra 228W. Originated from the 12 signs, the ProCore Aries atomizer features an innovative flip type top-fill system, allowing to refill with great ease. There's a plenty of choices for you to choose from the ProC series heads, direct lung or mouth to lung, for massive vapor production and optimal flavor. CUBOID TAP is backed with upgradeable firmware and multiple functions such as 2.0A quick charge, 1.3 inch OLED display, clock, custom logo, preheat and reverse charging. With the new TAP buttons, the CUBOID TAP will redefine what you can expect out of your vaping.

Click to learn more about the new CUBOID TAP kit.
[Image: CUBOID_TAP_with_ProCore_Aries_02.png]
Joyetech Group
May 04, 2017

Awesome
and 228W with 50A maximum output
Can't wait to try one of these
____
Δ
Join us