Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
eVic-VTC Mini Display Giveaway!!!
Great display layout by JesseBlue! Like it so much. If can make it rotate able 4 way layout that we can choose, just like 2 way option now..

By the way my wishlist are;

1. Material coefficient value can set by auto (prefix) @ manual correction.
2. Resistence (ohm) can be lock by auto (detected) @ manually (detected atomizer resistence value + or - up to 0.10ohm with 0.01ohm adjustment)
3. Hide of puff/time counter. Can be view by pressing fire + right button.

Maybe can also have
4. C-profile (control vape profile)
Off - for always vape-on
On - Heavy: firing time per puff max 2 sec, puff counter stop at 300, show
warning message and option to be reset to 0. (this counter are only
for h-profile mode, main puff/time counter are still countings)
Medium: firing time per puff max 1.5 sec, puff counter stop at 200, show
warning & reset count
Light: firing time per puff max 1 sec, counter stop at 100, show warning
and reset count.
(Max counter can be manually set for heavy, medium, light)
This c-profile mode just to promote option for quitters/health problem vapers/ who wants to monitor/control their vaping style.

大咧嘴

Another thing is, can joyetech put welcome/boot logo and turn off indication. I think it a must to show perfection of build and to give owners know that his/her device are alive and in a good conditions..
Thats exactly how i would like to have a real Menu on the VTC

(11-22-2015, 08:34 AM)Lislos Wrote:  ....APP menu - layout
Just press 3 time the button and then scroll the app to enter the one you need to check or change.....
Simple and easy....
[Image: 1enzuu.jpg]
(11-23-2015, 12:08 AM)AndyC Wrote:  Simplicity at its best. Designer would dig this for sure. 微笑 I would love to see your design on the upcoming firmware update.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. 微笑

(11-23-2015, 04:32 AM)mrmullen Wrote:  Great display layout by JesseBlue! Like it so much.

If can make it rotate able 4 way layout that we can choose, just like 2 way option now.

Thank you! 害羞

A vertical version of my design is possible, though I think the horizontal version works and looks better. But decide for yourself. This is how it might look:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-22-2015, 10:18 AM)JesseBlue Wrote:  This is my version of the eVic VTC Mini display. I would love to see a horizontal display! 微笑

It´s a very simple, clean and easy to read interface. Only the important information is displayed - no useless clutter.

I hope you like it! 害羞

[Image: attachment.php?aid=242]

Basically, like it so much. 大咧嘴
Congratulations to @Sergey Krutyko who won the Display Giveaway in the first round.
We'll see who's the next lucky one. 微笑
(11-23-2015, 01:27 PM)Kermit Wrote:  Congratulations to @Sergey Krutyko who won the Display Giveaway in the first round.
We'll see who's the next lucky one. 微笑
YEEEEH AHHH!!! Its great news!
In weekend i made small things and design new mode:
Simple mode - user show only main parameters on display. He must switch between simple or detail mode (to config atomizer).

Also in my previous design screens, must add switch between tempearature/status coil / mod temperature (as now in 10 click mode)
I want to see JesseBlue's in action!
Stalking DHL and the Deutsche Post daily.....
(11-23-2015, 06:00 AM)bluenazgul Wrote:  Thats exactly how i would like to have a real Menu on the VTC

(11-22-2015, 08:34 AM)Lislos Wrote:  ....APP menu - layout
Just press 3 time the button and then scroll the app to enter the one you need to check or change.....
Simple and easy....
[Image: 1enzuu.jpg]

Thank you "Bluenazgul" 微笑

(11-22-2015, 10:18 AM)JesseBlue Wrote:  This is my version of the eVic VTC Mini display. I would love to see a horizontal display! 微笑

It´s a very simple, clean and easy to read interface. Only the important information is displayed - no useless clutter.

I hope you like it! 害羞

[Image: attachment.php?aid=242]

Great job "Jesse", i like it 眨眼
(11-20-2015, 10:25 PM)SergeyKrutyko Wrote:  Its my version of design interface.

First look - variwatt mode:
1. Please add control pre-bust mode as (min,middle,max). in this mode first time evic set more power, for bust coil and next time set normal user power setting.
2. Please set coil resistanse on display as main information, after power. Voltage is previous age of mods, now it value not interesed.
3. Show coil status - ok, no coil, low resistance, etc...

Second look - temperature control on Ni:

1. Prebust control
2. Display current coil temperature

Similarly in ti mode and ss mode:

New look - TCR mode

1. User Control of coil material TCR

Also new look - Presset mode:

1. Fast Switch between 1..5 pressets
2. Every presset including:
- work mode (vw,ss,ti,ni)
- wattage
- coil fixed resistance (in temp control mode)
- coil tcr if possible

THAT I like the most.
But: No-one I know needs puff counter or time but percentage of Battery.
I´d love to have this software in the Releaux RX.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=229]

THIS I personally like the most
How are you guys able to do the design on the template? I'm using my phone here so properly part of the problem lol.