Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
eVic-VTC Mini Display Giveaway!!!
(11-19-2015, 06:23 PM)Ahtlon Wrote:  This i would like to see The display with TC.

looks great, thx.
(11-20-2015, 03:59 AM)Robotom76 Wrote:  Hi All!  酷

cool. 微笑
(11-20-2015, 08:11 AM)srandallthomas Wrote:  
(11-09-2015, 03:12 PM)Kermit Wrote:  Dear all,
Since we held the Display Design activity for eVic-VTC Mini on September, we've received a lot of great designs.
Each one has its own style. But they’re all impressive.

We want to give our customers what they really need.
So our engineers carefully checked every single one. The present V2.0 layout was based on that.
We do appreciate all the efforts you’ve done.

Until now, we have released several updating versions, upgrading to 75W, adding SS (Stainless Steel) mode and brand-new display.

With Upgradeable Firmware, we’ll continue to release follow-up versions for our customers.
But most importantly, we need to hear from you about your ideas about the released versions and successors.

And yes, there will be a Giveaway!!!

Here it goes:
1.Show us your Design of the Display;
2.Tell us your Suggestions and Expectations.
3.Post here.
[You can download the draft picture in the attachment to edit.]

This giveaway will not limit to a certain period.
We’ll pick up some of the posts as winners at irregular intervals.

You got any ideas? Go and get it.
Thank you, but please show us your own design.
I think I speak for every body that has a Evic VTC mini. Is there a way that you can program the - and + button so that you can use the - button for going down with the Watts.
Now if you are in the menu with TC, you can only use the + button( - button is programmed for scrolling the menu), so if you want to set like 30W and you didn't stop in time then you have to go all to 75w and begin again from 1 W to 30 W.
It maybe can be done if you program the - button different so that this act like the + button and program the fire button for scrolling the menu( 3 click for entering menu, 2 click for next menu item) and if you set the right W you can confirm it with like a 1 time push on the fire button.
Also giving us a way to change the TCR of the wire, like 304SS has not the same TCR as 316L, the same is with some Ti wire, you have the grade 1 and 2 in it, so if we can change the tcr for the right wire, the TC will work better because it has the right Coefficient then and this will solve some problems with TC.
Because, like one use 304SS and the other one use 316L, now the chip will use the programmed value and when this is like 0.00105 then the one with the 316L is going to get the wrong readings and this has a effect with TC. Here are some SS wire with the TCR of SS that people use today;

Stainless Steel / SS 304 : 0.00105 people use this , but not so much as the 316L

Stainless Steel / SS 316L : 0.00092 most people use this, a lot of brands that build coils using this wire

Stainless Steel / SS 317L : 0.00088 it's maybe going to be used more after some time, but I doubt it

Stainless Steel / SS 410 : 0.00155 isn't used much by the community, but that can change

Stainless Steel / SS 430 : 0.00138 isn't used much by the community, but that can change

I already uploaded a screen display, you can easily replace the TCR in the the screen like 304 /316L or 317L and of course other SS wire for TC-SS, or like Titanium/Ti Grade 1 or Ti grade 2 for Tc-Ti, this way we don't have to remember the TCR of each wire. So people can choose between seeing the TCR value or just the wire name.
Don't let the government fool you 狡猾, Vaping 心 is and always be healthier as smoking .
Its my version of design interface.

First look - variwatt mode:
1. Please add control pre-bust mode as (min,middle,max). in this mode first time evic set more power, for bust coil and next time set normal user power setting.
2. Please set coil resistanse on display as main information, after power. Voltage is previous age of mods, now it value not interesed.
3. Show coil status - ok, no coil, low resistance, etc...

Second look - temperature control on Ni:

1. Prebust control
2. Display current coil temperature

Similarly in ti mode and ss mode:

New look - TCR mode

1. User Control of coil material TCR

Also new look - Presset mode:

1. Fast Switch between 1..5 pressets
2. Every presset including:
- work mode (vw,ss,ti,ni)
- wattage
- coil fixed resistance (in temp control mode)
- coil tcr if possible

Like this?
(16 votes total)
Yez!
11 (68.8%)
Not All
2 (12.5%)
No
3 (18.8%)

Hi, here is my Design... i would like to see it with white backgrounds, and with symbols instead of Power / Bypass etc.

I think this is one of the most complete display in the e-sig world.
Just press the button and it show everithing!
For me it would be nice to see the battery voltage ( it's more indicative than the battery picture to show the charge), obviously the temperature, and why not..........a bit of COLORS just like in the motorcycle digital tachimeter 大咧嘴
PAY ATTENTION TO THE RED LIGHTS: OVERSPEEDING!!!

[Image: 25iam1h.jpg]
(11-21-2015, 05:58 AM)Lislos Wrote:  a bit of COLORS  just like in the motorcycle digital tachimeter 大咧嘴
evic have a black&white display 大咧嘴
(11-20-2015, 10:25 PM)SergeyKrutyko Wrote:  Its my version of design interface.

First look - variwatt mode:
1. Please add control pre-bust mode as (min,middle,max). in this mode first time evic set more power, for bust coil and next time set normal user power setting.
2. Please set coil resistanse on display as main information, after power. Voltage is previous age of mods, now it value not interesed.
3. Show coil status - ok, no coil, low resistance, etc...

Second look - temperature control on Ni:

1. Prebust control
2. Display current coil temperature

Similarly in ti mode and ss mode:

New look - TCR mode

1. User Control of coil material TCR

Also new look - Presset mode:

1. Fast Switch between 1..5 pressets
2. Every presset including:
- work mode (vw,ss,ti,ni)
- wattage
- coil fixed resistance (in temp control mode)
- coil tcr if possible

Really awesome. 微笑
(11-21-2015, 05:58 AM)Lislos Wrote:  I think this is one of the most complete display in the e-sig world.
Just press the button and it show everithing!
For me it would be nice to see the battery voltage ( it's more indicative than the battery picture to show the charge), obviously the temperature, and why not..........a bit of COLORS  just like in the motorcycle digital tachimeter 大咧嘴
PAY ATTENTION TO THE RED LIGHTS: OVERSPEEDING!!!

[Image: 25iam1h.jpg]

that's nice, but not available for the color at present.