Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All you should know on Joyetech Social forum
(07-10-2017, 02:24 PM)macky Wrote:  can you help me guys, my ocular c doesnt turning on and it seems the problem is the battery lid... after 2 days of purchasing it... i did tried to observed it and tried pressing hard the batt lid and it turned on, but now even i press it hard it doesnt turn on.. btw i got 2 new pair of batts and its both fully charged
Macky please go into New members clock in & post there so you can gain access to the rest of the forum
(07-13-2017, 08:14 AM)CarltonDuP Wrote:  <clip>

Sorry this site is about Joyetech ECigarettes, ads about making moonshine are not allowed.
____
Δ
Join us
(07-13-2017, 08:19 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  

Sorry this site is about Joyetech ECigarettes, ads about making moonshine are not allowed.

Moonshine ?
(07-14-2017, 03:57 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(07-13-2017, 08:19 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
Moonshine ?

Yes it would have been a good subject.
BUT SPAM IS NOT ALLOWED!
____
Δ
Join us
(07-25-2017, 04:02 PM)Roswell Wrote:  Hello all,

I am the new comer, also a fans of Joyetech.
i play with Joyetech eVic Primo SE Mod with ProCore SE 80W Kit from ave40.
They now have a discount,
https://www.ave40.com/joyetech-evic-primo-se-mod-with-procore-se-80w-kit.html
FIX YOUR POST
Freedom of speech is our aim, but the following actives will NOT be permitted:
1. Profanities or overtly sexual discussions.
2. Personal insults.
3. Solicitation and selling of products via forum posts.
4. No advertising personal websites or businesses in posts, profiles, pictures, PM or any other means will be treated as spam.
5. Posts about non Joyetech products are not permitted, posts of this nature will be edited or removed.
6. No Linking to, or advertising of, personal video reviews, tutorials or demonstrations permitted anywhere on the forum other than the video review area. All advertising of this manner will be removed.
7. Drug or drug related talk is strictly prohibited here. Please do keep in mind this forum is monitored, your IP and contact details are on record here.
8. No telephone numbers, addresses or email addresses are to be posted. This is for your own personal safety. If personal information is posted, it will be removed.
9. Any forum disputes please take to private message and do so in a considerate and respectful manner.
10. Posting private messages on the forum or any other public venue is prohibited.
11. Posting generic replies in quick succession such as welcome to the forum, over posting, one/two word posts just to gain access to the trades, personal messages and Chat Room will be removed.
12. Exploiting the good nature of forum members by the use of begging.
hiiiiiiiiiii
(08-06-2017, 06:53 PM)Nancyhess321 Wrote:  hiiiiiiiiiii

Nancyhess321 make sure you post in New Members Check in so you can be approved to post in the rest of the Forum
(08-06-2017, 06:53 PM)Nancyhess321 Wrote:  hiiiiiiiiiii

Welcome, please introduce yourself at http://social.joyetech.com/showthread.php?tid=23015
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Glad to be a part of Joy tech
(08-14-2017, 05:06 AM)matt whale Wrote:  Glad to be a part of Joy tech

please introduce yourself at http://social.joyetech.com/showthread.php?tid=23015 or you wont be permitted to post. tell about yourself and your vaping history.
____
Δ
Join us