Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All you should know on Joyetech Social forum
(09-01-2017, 06:49 PM)salim183 Wrote:  hello every body
how to stay on ss mode with the evic primo,because when i select it and when i fired the box return to the pwr mode automaticly.
thank's

Welcome to our social! Please click out more details at http://social.joyetech.com/showthread.php?tid=23118. Hope this can help you.
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
I AM NOT A ROBOT LOL

Also I'm looking to see if anyone can help me find an up to date firmware editor that will work with my Wismec RX GEN 3 for logos 大咧嘴

heres the only logo I really want
.jpg   71cf8fb2ccc10d2225138af50b1755d1--vape-on-building.jpg (Size: 6.54 KB / Downloads: 210)    
(09-12-2017, 11:39 AM)canadianvape1992 Wrote:  I AM NOT A ROBOT LOL
Also I'm looking to see if anyone can help me find an up to date firmware editor that will work with my Wismec RX GEN 3 for logos 大咧嘴
heres the only logo I really want

Well you are sort of in the right spot, the author of that software has posted in the forums. To be approved for posting please respond in the correct forum: http://social.joyetech.com/showthread.php?tid=23015&pid=122248#pid122248
once you post their requesting access you should be approved after a short wait.
____
Δ
Join us
照片 
hello everyone, im new here,.anyone can help me to fix my evic primo mini problem? my device can't update, always show error message box.

[Image: k86UW]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-15-2017, 11:37 AM)rianx21 Wrote:  hello everyone, im new here,.anyone can help me to fix my evic primo mini problem? my device can't update, always show error message box.

You might get approved, but for better luck check in at the new member check in area. Anastasia will set you up to post in the forums 微笑
____
Δ
Join us
(09-15-2017, 11:37 AM)rianx21 Wrote:  hello everyone, im new here,.anyone can help me to fix my evic primo mini problem? my device can't update, always show error message box.

Welcome, please get in touch with service@joyetech.com and we can help you with your problems.
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
I agree with the terms and conditions. 微笑
Read and agreed.
Read and agreed.
(09-20-2017, 04:57 AM)masha2 Wrote:  Привет.

Только на английском языке!