Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New members clock in
(11-01-2017, 08:53 PM)secret Wrote:  Hello joyetech, glad to get to your forum and find like-minded people.
I already use the second device eGoAIO, the first after a month just stopped charging ((

Hi secret, welcome to our social. Pls check this thread http://social.joyetech.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=119.And if you don't find your answer, you can make a post and you'll bre replied as soon as possible.
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Hi there from Germany,

I'm Bastian and I am looking for advice on how to repair my beloved Elitar Pipe...
(11-08-2017, 08:21 AM)Spatz Wrote:  Hi there from Germany,

I'm Bastian and I am looking for advice on how to repair my beloved Elitar Pipe...

Welcome to our social, you can make a post and you'll get some help from us.
Hi everyone! Jennifer from South Carolina, USA here. New to vaping, but I love it so far & want to learn all I can about it! 大咧嘴
(11-08-2017, 11:03 AM)QueenChaos17 Wrote:  Hi everyone! Jennifer from South Carolina, USA here. New to vaping, but I love it so far & want to learn all I can about it!  大咧嘴

Hi Jennifer, welcome! hope you have fun 大咧嘴
(11-08-2017, 11:03 AM)QueenChaos17 Wrote:  Hi everyone! Jennifer from South Carolina, USA here. New to vaping, but I love it so far & want to learn all I can about it! 大咧嘴

Hi jen welcome to social 微笑
(11-20-2017, 12:43 PM)daphne_vapes Wrote:  Hey all,

My name is Elaine and I'm fairly new to vaping...started it with a vengeance just recently in an effort to quit smoking. I started with the Joytech eGo AIO as recommended by a local vape shop and then received the eVic AIO for my birthday from my (also vape-loving) boyfriend. Biggest reason for joining the forum right now is to get some advice on coil types and also want to learn about adding a custom logo to the eVic.

Thanks much!

Hi Elaine, welcome to our social 大咧嘴 You will find this place very heart warming and thought provoking 心
(11-20-2017, 05:46 PM)leticialeakes Wrote:  Hey guys,
I'm Leticia. New to vaping, but I love Joyetech already. Happy to register at last.
BR

Hi Leticia, welcome and thank you for your support! 大咧嘴
心 
Hi.....

Attached Files
.png   Logo.png (Size: 356 bytes / Downloads: 6)
(8 hours ago)mahdy666 Wrote:  Hi.....

Hi, Can you tell us a little about yourself?