Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New members clock in
My name is John, I am passionate about electronics and newest of the repair of box mods. I hope that in manufacturers forums and websites I'll find information which will help me to fix as many box mods. I started vaping three months ago after I smoked 40 years.
(04-27-2017, 06:09 PM)Kermit Wrote:  Hey guys,

Welcome to Joyetech Social.
In order to prevent spams flood, all new members are required to make a brief introduction here first.
Our admins will decide whether to authorize you the right to make new threads or to post on other threads.
Let's just do it.  微笑
(Yesterday, 06:30 PM)Ioan Wrote:  My name is John, I am passionate about electronics and newest of the repair of box mods. I hope that in manufacturers forums and websites I'll find information which will help me to fix as many box mods. I started vaping three months ago after I smoked 40 years.

In order to prevent spams flood, all new members are required to make a brief introduction here first.
Our admins will decide whether to authorize you the right to make new threads or to post on other threads.
Let's just do it.  微笑

Hi john I would not know where to start on fixing mods lol so I'm sure to learn a lot from you 微笑 welcome

(05-26-2017, 11:18 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(05-26-2017, 03:57 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Still seems that a lot of spammers are getting through
Banned 32 today ... mainly on my signature size thread which I have now deleted .
Before activation of account think person wanting to join should contact an admin stating why they want to join
Just saying a hello on this thread leaves us open to further spamming .

Ya I keep reporting them as they pop up have my phone set to translate to make sure it's spam

I'm using google translate it's been very handy so far 微笑
[Image: 1367744400_20_1_GBP_7.00_default.png]

Not a Member  Click Me
(Yesterday, 07:56 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 06:30 PM)Ioan Wrote:  My name is John, I am passionate about electronics and newest of the repair of box mods. I hope that in manufacturers forums and websites I'll find information which will help me to fix as many box mods. I started vaping three months ago after I smoked 40 years.

Let's just do it.  微笑

Hi john I would not know where to start on fixing mods lol so I'm sure to learn a lot from you 微笑 welcome

(05-26-2017, 11:18 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(05-26-2017, 03:57 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Still seems that a lot of spammers are getting through
Banned 32 today ... mainly on my signature size thread which I have now deleted .
Before activation of account think person wanting to join should contact an admin stating why they want to join
Just saying a hello on this thread leaves us open to further spamming .

Ya I keep reporting them as they pop up have my phone set to translate to make sure it's spam

I'm using google translate it's been very handy so far 微笑

That is what i use have set up to always translate German Russian and Chinese