Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New members clock in
Hello all,

My name is Jason and I am a new member to the social network. I have been vaping for the past 3 years (knocked the nasty habit of cigarettes 20+yrs) and have used Joyetech products for the past two years and they have been nothing but great to me. I look forward to finding answers and helping fellow Joyetech users if need be.

Have a great day! 微笑

Cheers,

Jason
(09-16-2017, 03:30 AM)jmarchant Wrote:  Hello all,
My name is Jason and I am a new member to the social network. I have been vaping for the past 3 years (knocked the nasty habit of cigarettes 20+yrs) and have used Joyetech products for the past two years and they have been nothing but great to me.  I look forward to finding answers and helping fellow Joyetech users if need be.
Have a great day! 微笑
Cheers,
Jason

Welcome here friend 微笑
____
Δ
Join us
Welcome Calvin & jmarchant
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Hi I am Anindya from New Delhi, India. I am new to vaping and I have so may questions. from batteries to juice VG/PG thing to everything. Hope to know you guys a bit better. I have one device ego aio to help me stop smoking cigarettes. Now I am on day 4 of life without cigarettes. Just ordered a eVic Primo 2 with procore Aries. It's still in shipping and that got me here. 微笑

Thanks.
(09-17-2017, 01:16 AM)anindya Wrote:  Hi I am Anindya from New Delhi, India. I am new to vaping and I have so may questions. from batteries to juice VG/PG thing to everything. Hope to know you guys a bit better.  I have one device ego aio to help me stop smoking cigarettes. Now I am on day 4 of life without cigarettes. Just ordered a eVic Primo 2 with procore Aries. It's still in shipping and that got me here. 微笑

Thanks.

Welcome to our social. 大咧嘴
Newbie chiming in to say Hello.
recently ordered directly from Joyetech a Cubiod 150 and cubis pro tank, have a few questions.

cheers
(09-19-2017, 10:38 AM)frederickdawg Wrote:  Newbie chiming in to say Hello.
recently ordered directly from Joyetech a Cubiod 150 and cubis pro tank, have a few questions.

cheers

Welcome, now you're able to post on other sections.
hi im arnold and i just came back to vaping, just quitted smoking a month ago. recently i purchased a cuboid tap mod with firmware v6.06 in it but i accidentally flashed a lower firmware version of 6.05. now i lost the menu where i can adjust the fire button timer. can anyone help me here? thanks a lot in advance! keep on vaping guys!
(09-20-2017, 03:20 AM)anott_vapes_again Wrote:  hi im arnold and i just came back to vaping, just quitted smoking a month ago. recently i purchased a cuboid tap mod with firmware v6.06 in it but i accidentally flashed a lower firmware version of 6.05. now i lost the menu where i can adjust the fire button timer. can anyone help me here? thanks a lot in advance! keep on vaping guys!

6.05 is the latest firmware available for Cuboid TAP see http://www.joyetech.com/mvr-software/?sid=237
My brand new Cuboid TAP has v 6.05 installed
____
Δ
Join us
G'day all. Enjoying my new Cuboid 200, the compact feel in spite of three batteries. Just downloaded the firmware update whicj led me to search for custom logos...