Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New members clock in
Checking in I'm human 微笑
Hi all.

Michaela from Hawaii here. I've been using Joyetech's ecigs for about 4 years on and off, but now planning to stick to it.
Currently using eGrip II and I have used ego twist and ego one in the past.
(08-30-2017, 06:11 AM)syko122 Wrote:  Checking in I'm human 微笑

Please provide an introduction, and let the administrators know why you want to gain admission.
____
Δ
Join us
(09-03-2017, 06:52 PM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(08-30-2017, 06:11 AM)syko122 Wrote:  Checking in I'm human 微笑

Please provide an introduction, and let the administrators know why you want to gain admission.

Welcome 酷
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(04-27-2017, 06:09 PM)Kermit Wrote:  Hey guys,

Welcome to Joyetech Social.
In order to prevent spams flood, all new members are required to make a brief introduction here first.
Our admins will decide whether to authorize you the right to make new threads or to post on other threads.
Let's just do it.  微笑

大咧嘴  checking in, self employed at SocialitesZero Kiosk, Essex UK.
Big promotor of your AIO for customers moving up from pens and your eleaf power stick for those looking to replace older batteries. Sadly thats all I currently have on hand to sell. Wish I had more of your range!
(09-04-2017, 06:13 PM)katherinevanuden Wrote:  
(04-27-2017, 06:09 PM)Kermit Wrote:  Hey guys,

Welcome to Joyetech Social.
In order to prevent spams flood, all new members are required to make a brief introduction here first.
Our admins will decide whether to authorize you the right to make new threads or to post on other threads.
Let's just do it.  微笑

大咧嘴  checking in, self employed at SocialitesZero Kiosk, Essex UK.
Big promotor of your AIO for customers moving up from pens and your eleaf power stick for those looking to replace older batteries. Sadly thats all I currently have on hand to sell. Wish I had more of your range!

Welcome, thanks for your support. Hope you have fun! 微笑
Hello Joyetech Social members,

Being a vaper for 4 years now.
I own many mods and tanks, but stil go back to my joyetech devices.
I started with the e-roll, really like the vtc mini and really loved the Primo mini.

Hoping to learn from you and sharing my knowledge with you.
(09-10-2017, 03:58 AM)foggy Wrote:  Hello Joyetech Social members,
Being a vaper for 4 years now.
I own many mods and tanks, but stil go back to my joyetech devices.
I started with the e-roll, really like the vtc mini and really loved the Primo mini.
Hoping to learn from you and sharing my knowledge with you.
Hello Foggy, what a great alias, even vape related 微笑
You will be approved for posting shortly, while you wait feel free to browse the forums and find the FAQ's 微笑
____
Δ
Join us
(09-13-2017, 11:04 AM)joyetech9 Wrote:  Hi All, new member here, not a robot!  Just obtained my first device, a Penguin, and really enjoy it so far!  Big Fan.  Meanwhile, joined the forums to browse and learn, hello to everyone!  

joyetech9

Welcome, now you're able to post on other sections.
How are you? I'm the new guy, Calvin, in joyetech, it's nice to meet you here. 微笑