Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New members clock in
Hey guys,

Welcome to Joyetech Social.
In order to prevent spams flood, all new members are required to make a brief introduction here first.
Our admins will decide whether to authorize you the right to make new threads or to post on other threads.
Let's just do it.  微笑
彩虹 
Hi,
I'm Stephanie. I love joyetech. If possible I only use/buy their items. Glad I found this site, when I have any problems with my devices now I have somewhere to get help.
(04-27-2017, 06:09 PM)Kermit Wrote:  Hey guys,

In order to prevent spams flood, all new members are required to make a brief introduction here first.
Our admins will decide whether to authorize you the right to make new threads or to post on other threads.
Let's just do it.  微笑

I have been away for a while and now i cant add a new thread ....
Hello Friends, I am Florence willburn, a new member of this forum. Really happy to get a get a chance to work with this forum.Now I am working as a review writer for a research paper writing service reviews company in UK.
(05-03-2017, 03:18 PM)florencewillburn Wrote:  Hello Friends, I am Florence willburn, a new member of this forum. Really happy to get a get a chance to work with this forum.
welcome
Hi from Down Under,
I'm pleased to find a forum that will answer some questions about my new Ocular
Frognz - a french living in NZ :-)
(04-27-2017, 06:09 PM)Kermit Wrote:  Hey guys,

Let's just do it.  微笑

It is awesome that the spam has been fixed. And it is good to be back. ???????? it was hard to keep up with the going on in the thread because of all that spam and it's nice to see that vapeoholic is back too ????
Hello there,
Joyetech user ever since I started vaping.
Now reaching a more advanced level, using mods and RTA.
Mods are Evic VTC mini, Evic VTC Dual and Cuboid 200.
Atties used with these are Ultimo a.o. brands.
TC mode enthousiast - SS316L only, mainly with home made coils.
Bye for now !
悲伤 
(05-03-2017, 06:50 PM)frognz Wrote:  Hi from Down Under,
I'm pleased to find a forum that will answer some questions about my new Ocular
Frognz - a french living in NZ :-)

Welcome! we'll try our best to help you. 大咧嘴
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Hi Joyetech user I'm happy that I found this forum.
I'm from Denmark and started vaping 6 years ago to quit smoking, and it worked for me ?.