Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joyetech ATOPACK PENGUIN Launching
Dear all,

We’re glad to introduce you the new ATOPACK PENGUIN starter kit.
Being cool and smooth, the ATOPACK PENGUIN is really an attractive and compact starter kit with the most penguin-like appearance ever. Things do not usually flourish in captivity, the innovative JVIC system takes a horizontal approach in discovering the original flavor with a brilliant ceramic cradle. The ATOPACK cartridge is refillable with 8.8ml/2.0ml e-liquid capacity, which will definitely offers you an earthly enjoyment.

Click to learn more about the new ATOPACK PENGUIN.
[Image: 199A4867.jpg]

Joyetech Group
April 17, 2017
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Love the design of these you would have to have the black and white one though to say you have your very own penguin ? ?
(05-06-2017, 02:18 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Love the design of these you would have to have the black and white one though to say you have your very own penguin ? ?

Thank you! 舌
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
I won one of the Penguins from a retailer and I love the sleek design, my wife loves the say it vapes, I've only got to try it a couple of times. She took it away and told me that the 12 mods I have are enough.
Very interested to get one of these heard a lot of good things and seen lots of good reviews 微笑 love how different it looks ?