Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
legit or no
so its been some time that i have been on here so don't know if i'll get any help. so a few days ago i got a follower on my instagram that when i go to it says  (Joyetech VT Winner Wow❗ Did we follow you? Come receive your free❗ STARTER KIT!! ????? ↘↘↙↙ ?????? joyetech4win.pro) there is a attachment of the screen shot.     . just wanting to know if it is a scam or not lol, when i click the link it takes me to a page that says clame prize now and sponsered by joyetech
(03-13-2017, 10:24 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  so its been some time that i have been on here so don't know if i'll get any help. so a few days ago i got a follower on my instagram that when i go to it says  (Joyetech VT Winner Wow❗ Did we follow you? Come receive your free❗ STARTER KIT!! ????? ↘↘↙↙ ?????? joyetech4win.pro) there is a attachment of the screen shot. . just wanting to know if it is a scam or not lol, when i click the link it takes me to a page that says clame prize now and sponsered by joyetech

Hi @bey1012, definitely it is fake. We have reported hundreds of such spams on the Instagram. Remember, we only have the @joyetech official account.
(03-13-2017, 10:24 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  so its been some time that i have been on here so don't know if i'll get any help. so a few days ago i got a follower on my instagram that when i go to it says  (Joyetech VT Winner Wow❗ Did we follow you? Come receive your free❗ STARTER KIT!! ????? ↘↘↙↙ ?????? joyetech4win.pro) there is a attachment of the screen shot. . just wanting to know if it is a scam or not lol, when i click the link it takes me to a page that says clame prize now and sponsered by joyetech

I see alot of these on my Instagram I just report and block it's a fake way of getting your details so they can spam you to death .instagram always removes these accounts