Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
legit or no
so its been some time that i have been on here so don't know if i'll get any help. so a few days ago i got a follower on my instagram that when i go to it says  (Joyetech VT Winner Wow❗ Did we follow you? Come receive your free❗ STARTER KIT!! ????? ↘↘↙↙ ?????? joyetech4win.pro) there is a attachment of the screen shot.     . just wanting to know if it is a scam or not lol, when i click the link it takes me to a page that says clame prize now and sponsered by joyetech
(03-13-2017, 10:24 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  so its been some time that i have been on here so don't know if i'll get any help. so a few days ago i got a follower on my instagram that when i go to it says  (Joyetech VT Winner Wow❗ Did we follow you? Come receive your free❗ STARTER KIT!! ????? ↘↘↙↙ ?????? joyetech4win.pro) there is a attachment of the screen shot. . just wanting to know if it is a scam or not lol, when i click the link it takes me to a page that says clame prize now and sponsered by joyetech

Hi @bey1012, definitely it is fake. We have reported hundreds of such spams on the Instagram. Remember, we only have the @joyetech official account.
(03-13-2017, 10:24 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  so its been some time that i have been on here so don't know if i'll get any help. so a few days ago i got a follower on my instagram that when i go to it says  (Joyetech VT Winner Wow❗ Did we follow you? Come receive your free❗ STARTER KIT!! ????? ↘↘↙↙ ?????? joyetech4win.pro) there is a attachment of the screen shot. . just wanting to know if it is a scam or not lol, when i click the link it takes me to a page that says clame prize now and sponsered by joyetech

I see alot of these on my Instagram I just report and block it's a fake way of getting your details so they can spam you to death .instagram always removes these accounts
No Matter How You VAPE
Choose Your Style And Be Very PROUD
of The Fact That You No Longer Smoke