Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VT Software to Upgrade eVic-VTC Mini
(06-13-2016, 01:14 PM)Axleofevil Wrote:  
(05-30-2016, 02:13 PM)vapormaker Wrote:  
(05-29-2016, 04:10 AM)Axleofevil Wrote:  
(04-20-2016, 06:21 AM)darren Wrote:  
(01-26-2016, 07:09 AM)Frenzy Wrote:  Is it possible in the next update of the firmware to be added an option that users can switch between interfaces type data that they want to see on the display ?  转眼珠

I second this idea

Would it be possible to set a 'just puffed time' delay so that I can do a long puff and then look at how long that puff was for. At the moment I need to look at it in the mirror and many others do this so it's kind of nice. Especially in Temp control I'd like to be able to see what was the say average temp (not maxed) and the pwr and amps. so it would say AV.Temp + Av. pwr + av.amp for 5 sec and then go back to normal

Please tell me if this is possible?
I Second this idea,  Also I would like to see an ALL TIME puffs and Reset able DAILY counter.
My X Cube II has the daily counter but not an all time like the VTC-mini, It would rock if it had both.
Thanks suggestion!
X cube II has a software which can update via Bluetooth to smart phone. The eVic VTC mini only has a simple screen to display those information.
Yes that is true but I don't use it.  It would be nice if you could cycle the menu over the puffs and cycle between today's and all time.
but that would require an integrated clock the Xcube II resets automatically at midnight

Our new eVic VTwo mini has clock fucntion intergaded in the chip, but my question is should we build a detailed puff information page display?
I don't know if it would require a whole page display. But that is interesting you could include average
puff time, puffs per hour, day, as well as all time. I really like the all time it's like an odometer for your vape
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!
In my eyes this is going the wrong way with Clock, Games, Statistics, ...
I believe it is better building better vapes.
(06-13-2016, 02:35 PM)peter-k Wrote:  In my eyes this is going the wrong way with Clock, Games, Statistics, ...

Right, all the vaping factors should be around vaping quality and joy.
Now the market even has touch screen mod, I saw many people showed their interests on that stuff.
The vape can work well and include this type information, like the logo displays now after a delay the device could show puff time, total usage time in hours minutes seconds, and possibly could show quit since and saved $ based on information the pack per day and cost per pack the user had input. more the better, and would need just a fire button tap to show the normal screen in case the user wanted to tweak the settings. but would need to work like normal if the user pressed the fire button to use the device (of course). alternately this could be shown on a splash welcome screen when the device is turned on. So then the device would show Welcome and version information, then after a delay show the total puff information, total time, quit since, and saved yuan/dollars/euro. But if you press the fire button the device fires. In my opinion there would need to be a longer delay like about 15-30 seconds before displaying that type information.

(06-13-2016, 03:32 PM)vapormaker Wrote:  Right, all the vaping factors should be around vaping quality and joy.
Now the market even has touch screen mod, I saw many people showed their interests on that stuff.

Technology is cool, this is the computer age. So if a device is technically advanced we flock to it. eVic VTC mini doesn't have a touch screen but it could easily have a splash screen, so don't forget us with the older devices as you bring forth the new ones 微笑

and one last suggestion, add a button to the update firmware program to save the device configuration settings and puffs-puff time so it could be saved to the device after firmware update? Now it starts back at 0, and the power is at 75W if i update.
____
Δ
Join us
(06-13-2016, 03:32 PM)vapormaker Wrote:  
(06-13-2016, 02:35 PM)peter-k Wrote:  In my eyes this is going the wrong way with Clock, Games, Statistics, ...

Right, all the vaping factors should be around vaping quality and joy.

Yes another fad. I believe it is not necessary to run after every fad that pops up anywhere. Being a leader means being a leader in innovation and quality, not being a leader of gimmicks. See Mercedes, BMW, Audi, and many many other products from Germany.
My personal opinion, real joy comes from long term satisfaction.
When will there be a new firmware update for the Evic VTC mini en Cuboid Mini ? it has been a while 4 may to be precise, and in the meanwhile most of us have been busy designing lots of display upgrades. I always look up to a new improved update, feels like christmas presents opening,
Hope there will be a new update soon
(10-16-2015, 08:49 AM)Kermit Wrote:  This VT software is for upgrading your eVic-VTC Mini to the latest Firmware.
Your temperature control device will be always up to date because of upgradeable firmware.

[Image: eVic_VTC_Mini_with_CUBIS_14.png]

Up till now, we have released eight Versions: V3.03, V3.02, V3.01, V3.0, V2.0, V1.02, V1.10 and V1.02.

Here to check: VT Software to Upgrade eVic-VTC Mini

Have you ever tried it?

Any ideas or suggestions will be great!  微笑  
[Image: eVic-VTC_V3.03.png]

how to enter the game mode?

(10-16-2015, 08:49 AM)Kermit Wrote:  This VT software is for upgrading your eVic-VTC Mini to the latest Firmware.
Your temperature control device will be always up to date because of upgradeable firmware.

[Image: eVic_VTC_Mini_with_CUBIS_14.png]

Up till now, we have released eight Versions: V3.03, V3.02, V3.01, V3.0, V2.0, V1.02, V1.10 and V1.02.

Here to check: VT Software to Upgrade eVic-VTC Mini

Have you ever tried it?

Any ideas or suggestions will be great!  微笑  
[Image: eVic-VTC_V3.03.png]

how to enter the game mode? FW 5.04
the new format is damn ugly
(09-08-2016, 04:28 AM)kavinbakhda Wrote:  the new format is damn ugly
Agree