Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VT Software to Upgrade eVic-VTC Mini
is the website down? when i click on the download link it says error
(11-05-2015, 10:19 PM)trdjun Wrote:  is the website down? when i click on the download link it says error

am downloading normally now
Is it possible in the next update of the firmware to be added an option that users can switch between interfaces type data that they want to see on the display ? 转眼珠
夸奖 
(01-26-2016, 07:09 AM)Frenzy Wrote:  Is it possible in the next update of the firmware to be added an option that users can switch between interfaces type data that they want to see on the display ?  转眼珠

I second this idea

Would it be possible to set a 'just puffed time' delay so that I can do a long puff and then look at how long that puff was for. At the moment I need to look at it in the mirror and many others do this so it's kind of nice. Especially in Temp control I'd like to be able to see what was the say average temp (not maxed) and the pwr and amps. so it would say AV.Temp + Av. pwr + av.amp for 5 sec and then go back to normal

Please tell me if this is possible?
(04-20-2016, 06:21 AM)darren Wrote:  
(01-26-2016, 07:09 AM)Frenzy Wrote:  Is it possible in the next update of the firmware to be added an option that users can switch between interfaces type data that they want to see on the display ?  转眼珠

I second this idea

Would it be possible to set a 'just puffed time' delay so that I can do a long puff and then look at how long that puff was for. At the moment I need to look at it in the mirror and many others do this so it's kind of nice. Especially in Temp control I'd like to be able to see what was the say average temp (not maxed) and the pwr and amps. so it would say AV.Temp + Av. pwr + av.amp for 5 sec and then go back to normal

I Second this idea, Also I would like to see an ALL TIME puffs and Reset able DAILY counter.
My X Cube II has the daily counter but not an all time like the VTC-mini, It would rock if it had both.
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!
(05-29-2016, 04:10 AM)Axleofevil Wrote:  

I second this idea

I Second this idea,  Also I would like to see an ALL TIME puffs and Reset able DAILY counter.
My X Cube II has the daily counter but not an all time like the VTC-mini, It would rock if it had both.
Thanks suggestion!
X cube II has a software which can update via Bluetooth to smart phone. The eVic VTC mini only has a simple screen to display those information.
Any chance you guys who know how to put custom logos on evic vtwo mini?
(06-09-2016, 08:56 PM)gilstephen Wrote:  Any chance you guys who know how to put custom logos on evic vtwo mini?

You please open file "UpdateFirmware.exe", after your device recognized by PC, then the three button<update>, <LOGO>, <EXIT> will be available. You can choose LOGO button to choosee a pre-made Joyetech logo for your device.
(06-12-2016, 12:32 PM)vapormaker Wrote:  
(06-09-2016, 08:56 PM)gilstephen Wrote:  Any chance you guys who know how to put custom logos on evic vtwo mini?

You please open file "UpdateFirmware.exe", after your device recognized by PC, then the three button<update>, <LOGO>, <EXIT> will be available. You can choose LOGO button to choosee a pre-made Joyetech logo for your device.

Is the software that updates eVic-VTwo mini the same software that updates eVic-VTC Mini?
____
Δ
Join us
(05-30-2016, 02:13 PM)vapormaker Wrote:  
(05-29-2016, 04:10 AM)Axleofevil Wrote:  

I second this idea

I Second this idea,  Also I would like to see an ALL TIME puffs and Reset able DAILY counter.
Thanks suggestion!
X cube II has a software which can update via Bluetooth to smart phone. The eVic VTC mini only has a simple screen to display those information.
Yes that is true but I don't use it. It would be nice if you could cycle the menu over the puffs and cycle between today's and all time.
but that would require an integrated clock the Xcube II resets automatically at midnight
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!