Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015-Star of September-Madboy
well done Madboy 微笑
Congrats!
Stalking DHL and the Deutsche Post daily.....
Hi all

I have been advised i am allowed to pick "As a reward, you're now given a chance to choose one of our products".

I am in a conundrum and i need your help please as to what prize to pick. I have ruled out the Evic-Vt (dont like the "go faster stripe").

So its down to two Mods for me. I already have an eVic-VTC Mini, however, i was looking at the Cyan one (http://www.joyetech.com/product/evic-vtc-mini-full-kit/) and thinking that looks really nice. Do i go for this?

Or

Do i go for the eGo ONE VT (http://www.joyetech.com/product/ego-one-vt/) in black? The thing is would i like to go back to not vaping with a box in my hand?

So out to the forum please, opinions matter to me.

Thanks for your time in advance and sorry to be a pain in the rear end.

Regards

Madboy
eVic VTC Mini & eGo ONE Mega VT Atomizer Tank

[Image: ?banner=12926]
oh boy that would be tough for me I really want the mini but if I already had one I don't know if I would go with a different color one or not. can you get a cyan cover? if so I would go with the Ego VT
I don't think you can go wrong with either you choose sorry I don't think I helped you in any way 大咧嘴
(10-09-2015, 08:13 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  oh boy that would be tough for me I really want the mini but if I already had one I don't know if I would go with a different color one or not. can you get a cyan cover? if so I would go with the Ego VT
I don't think you can go wrong with either you choose sorry I don't think I helped you in any way 大咧嘴

I have looked at the covers and they are "not to my liking" shall we say!

I think i am talking myself into getting a Cyan eVic-VTC Mini as i am thinking about holding a pen type thing again, could remind me of smoking a cigarette, rather than a box which doesnt remind me of smoking. Ill keep it open and see what others say.

Oh and no you haven't been helpful at all :-) Pmsl. Only joking

Regards

Tony

LOL I agree with the covers. I also agree with the pen style being like a Cig.
I personally like a box Mod better but for stealth the pen cant be beat
thinking about it more I would get another VTC did I help now?
(10-09-2015, 08:26 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  LOL I agree with the covers. I also agree with the pen style being like a Cig.
I personally like a box Mod better but for stealth the pen cant be beat
thinking about it more I would get another VTC did I help now?

Yes you did. I just emailed Kermit with my final decision. I had to make it sooner or later. So i did it sooner. Lol

Thanks

Tony

What about the eGrip?

P.S Congrats to the Lucky Star award.

My all time favourite device - eVic VT
(10-09-2015, 09:16 PM)Smok_King Wrote:  What about the eGrip?

P.S Congrats to the Lucky Star award.

I looked at that and thought "too much faffing around" Lol

Thanks anyway

I have emailed Kermit with my final decision and i shall show images of my new Mod once received.

Regards

Tony

Congrats on your win Madboy!!