Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
temp protection issues
so after validating with a couple of other people,just to make sure its not an isolated case

a couple of us are having issues that once the device gets rested a couple of hours,
temp protection hi8ts in instantly and dont give out a great vape,

inconsitentcy in temp as well

360f in unlocked resistance gives a good vape,unless it instantly hits the temp mark in less than 2 seconds
360f feels like 480f on a locked resistance

on the other hand
if i lock the resistance
360f is a very very poor vape...
(10-01-2015, 05:37 AM)zeus01 Wrote:  so after validating with a couple of other people,just to make sure its not an isolated case

a couple of us are having issues that once the device gets rested a couple of hours,

360f in unlocked resistance gives a good vape,unless it instantly hits the temp mark in less than 2 seconds

on the other hand
if i lock the resistance

I think I've got this problem too, did you find a solution?
(10-10-2015, 06:16 AM)Vic-EVic-E Wrote:  
(10-01-2015, 05:37 AM)zeus01 Wrote:  so after validating with a couple of other people,just to make sure its not an isolated case

on the other hand
if i lock the resistance

I am having issues as well....i feel like i have to go from 30w to 40 and temp is at 520. when its at 520 before it was good but now i can't even taste the juice....
(10-10-2015, 06:16 AM)Vic-EVic-E Wrote:  

on the other hand
if i lock the resistance

Only a small issue.
Just reset it again.
Undo the tank and relock the resistance. Only takes 30secs. 大咧嘴

This is only a $40 device. Don't expect it to perform like a Swiss watch that cost $10,000

Enjoy your juice

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
My eVic VTC mini still can be used when the device showing ''Temp. Protection''. I think Temp. protection is telling us device will hold pre-setting temperature and try not to beyond that. I got same feedback form reddit and ECF, some guys just couldn't vape while under ''temp. protection''.
When Temp protection kicks in just ramp up the power. I fire at 230c and when Temp protection kicks in I ramp it up to 260c for a couple of vapes and all is good. I then turn it back down to 230c.

Regards

Madboy
eVic VTC Mini & eGo ONE Mega VT Atomizer Tank

[Image: ?banner=12926]
Same issue here with titanium coils. After setting new coil it works perfectly. But after putting it down for a Few minutes in doesn't work properly as it hits temp protection instantly. I tried everything. But when it works for the session, I get perfect vapes at 470f and 37W. It's annoying always having to unscrew the tank and reset the coil. As of now I don't use temp control anymore with the titanium coils which is unfortunate because when it works I really enjoy the vape results. I'm thinking it's a hardware or program issue since I've read others having the same issue on different forums. I also have the cyan 1.03. I did download 1.1 but same thing. The only thing that works is if turn it up to 550f. But that's too high. And joytech recommends 450-500f for titanium coils. I also tried using 3 different new coils and same thing.
(10-12-2015, 02:58 PM)TDotIS30 Wrote:  Same issue here with titanium coils.  After setting new coil it works perfectly. But after putting it down for a Few minutes in doesn't work properly as it hits temp protection instantly. I tried everything. But when it works for the session, I get perfect vapes at 470f and 37W. It's annoying always having to unscrew the tank and reset the coil. As of now I don't use temp control anymore with the titanium coils which is unfortunate because when it works I really enjoy the vape results. I'm thinking it's a hardware or program issue since I've read others having the same issue on different forums. I also have the cyan 1.03. I did download 1.1 but same thing.  The only thing that works is if turn it up to 550f. But that's too high. And joytech recommends 450-500f for titanium coils. I also tried using 3 different new coils and same thing.

When that happens you have to undo it and check the bottom 510 connection for leaks. The CL heads are not gr8. It leaks when you leave it standing with no vaping. The juice gets to the bottom 510 connection and will short it out. Undo the tank and dry it out or get the CLR heads instead. 微笑
I get better results using non Joyetech RTA.

Thanks for the reply. I tried that and same thing. And yes, the coils do leak as you mentioned.
I find when it works properly that the wattage works correctly as it reaches the desired range that I set which is around 37.
But when it's not working and when temp protection kicks in the wattage won't reach past 10w.
(10-13-2015, 02:57 AM)TDotIS30 Wrote:  Thanks for the reply. I tried that and same thing. And yes, the coils do leak as you mentioned.
I find when it works properly that the wattage works correctly as it reaches the desired range that I set which is around 37.
But when it's not working and when temp protection kicks in the wattage won't reach past 10w.

Yeh the CL heads are not very good. Joyetech should look into it and redesign that head. 生病