Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
eGo ONE CT/VT Launching and Giveaway!!!
At first I have to Thank You, Joyetech, for supporting us (vapers) with huge amount of new types of Your excellent devices. Nice job!!!

I prefere the eGo ONE VT with the option to choose between temperature levels according to user's preferences.

eGo ONE VT, applies the simplified temperature control system, becoming the first eGo-style VT device, and supporting VT-Ti (Titanium)/ VT-Ni (Nickel)/ VW mode in three different levels both in terms of watts and temperature. With various options of atomizer heads, eGo ONE VT will surely bring me the best vaping experience.

Being simple in operate and wonderful in vaping experience, it has three modes: Ni, Ti and VW.
When powered off, long press the fire button, you can shift between VT-Ni/VT-Ti/VW Modes to adapt to the coils.
Dry burn can be greatly prevented due to its simplified temperature control system.

I really like to try several settings of my vaping device, I think this device should be perfect for me, even I will not be probably a winner... :-(

However, Joyetech, Thank You for the chance in this giveaway action. I am proud owner of Your several devices - eGrip, eGrip OLED, eVic Supreme + Delta 23 and eGo ONE...