Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
eGo ONE CT/VT Launching and Giveaway!!!
The VT version looks good. Why can't we buy the kits in the UK? Why do we have to buy them separately? Just looked at the UK Joyetech site and I am a little disappointed with that.

Madboy
eVic VTC Mini & eGo ONE Mega VT Atomizer Tank

[Image: ?banner=12926]
I prefer the ego one vt for the temp control
Constant Power (CW) as I love to have Vape with Power behind it 微笑 Also Have a Vt So don't need another mod with that option 微笑
Just found the kit on the UK website. It's the Evic Mini that's doesn't have a kit in the uk. Apologies.

Madboy
eVic VTC Mini & eGo ONE Mega VT Atomizer Tank

[Image: ?banner=12926]
(10-08-2015, 04:38 PM)Madboy Wrote:  Just found the kit on the UK website. It's the Evic Mini that's doesn't have a kit in the uk. Apologies.

Madboy

Wrong thread maybe? (;
Hi there! Both devices fill some gaps in the market, especially for beginner or intermediate level vapers - if I may say so. The choice between the VT and CT version depends on the vaping habits and the coils that one prefers to use. As for me, I join those, who would like to try the VT version.

Cheers, keep up the brilliant work!
I love both devices...The Ego One is my favorite device so much so I've bought two of them and plan on buying at least two more

Thank you Sharon Lofts 心

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'd want the ego CT version in cyan blue, just because the color 大咧嘴
I think I'd pick the VT only because I want to be able to shift the temp, saves battery and can get some custom vape temps
I'm really looking forward to try the eGo ONE CT.

I really like simple and straightforward devices. Pop a coil, fill with juice and you're good to go.
Don't get me wrong, I love fooling around with settings, etc. but I really love the simplicity of things, so the CT is a winner to me.