Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
eGo ONE CT/VT Launching and Giveaway!!!
Dear Customers,

Joyetech just launched two new members of the eGo ONE family——eGo ONE CT and eGo ONE VT.

eGo ONE VT is the first eGo-style VT device, supporting VT-Ti/ VT-Ni/ VW mode in three different levels both in terms of watts and temperature.

Equipped with Joyetech Constant Temperature technology, eGo ONE CT, presents you with CT-Ti/ CT-Ni/ CW (Constant Output) mode in five fashionable colors for your choice.

For more details, please visit: http://www.joyetech.com

Now, here is the Giveaway!!!

Tell us which one do you like best? The eGo ONE VT or CT? And the reason?

Invite your friends to join our social, we'll always surprise you!!!

First i have to say: Wow!

In my opinion, those two may change the game - especially for new or seminew vapers - cause of filling a gap between simple outdated beginners vape hardware (clearomizers) and hardware for advanced vapers.

I prefere the eGo ONE VT, cause with the option to choose between three temperature levels we vapers are able to adapt the temperature to the own, individual tastings.
For example: there are several e-liquids out there having more than one flavors included - while vaped with different temperatures the (subjective) VT does (more or less) highlight one or more flavors and/or the overall tasting - selectable!
I have to agree with GraspGG 100% definitely both are game changers & I also would prefer the VT for the versability but heck I wouldn't turn either one away
Way to go Joyetech
WOW ! This will make temp control simple for the new vaper. I personally would choose the VT version.

Awesome job Joyetech! Looks like another fabulous device!

Thanks
Rick Roy
Ottawa Vapers
I would choose the vt model over the ct for the simple fact there is more options for temp. setting. I too find myself fiddling between temps during the day to suit my vaping mood.
Thanks for the contest good luck to all.
Once again good job setting the industry standard yet again Joyetech way to go微笑
For me it has to be the eGo ONE VT, im a huge fan of being able to control the temp your vaping at, some day you want to higher the temp & other day's you can lower the temp, As im female i can never make my mind up on any thing but this eGo ONE VT is most certainally the one for me 大咧嘴 大咧嘴
(09-29-2015, 06:19 PM)Miserable_Me1 Wrote:  For me it has to be the eGo ONE VT, im a huge fan of being able to control the temp your vaping at, some day you want to higher the temp & other day's you can lower the temp, As im female i can never make my mind up on any thing but this eGo ONE VT is most certainally the one for me 大咧嘴  大咧嘴
This has to be the best answer LOL but don't feel bad although I am a male I feel sometimes I can never make my mind up on anything either
Awesome! Both seems pretty interesting. I personally would choose the VT version
微笑 Stinky free since Sep 11, 2010 微笑
I think the VT is better.
me presonal, i change the temperature all day long
I agree that they could both me game changers and are both very nice!!Personally I would like the temp control of the VT but the CT is nice too and Im girly so I like the pretty colors!!!Would be thrilled to try either!!