Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eGo ONE eGo One Problems
感叹 
Having issues with the ego one. Leaking was the main issue but now the battery wont charge!! Piece of crap.

Brought it back to the place where i bought it. They fiddle with it trying to stop the leak from the atomizer. Problems continues. I did everything the "support" says to do but they were no help!

Also now the battery wont charge!!!

Who honors the 90 day warranty Joyetech or the place i bought it.

Joyetech takes forever to get back to you and do not help!!

Waste of money
(09-25-2015, 06:29 AM)NyYankees Wrote:  Having issues with the ego one. Leaking was the main issue but now the battery wont charge!! Piece of crap.

Brought it back to the place where i bought it. They fiddle with it trying to stop the leak from the atomizer. Problems continues. I did everything the "support" says to do but they were no help!

Joyetech takes forever to get back to you and do  not help!!

Waste of money

Dear Customer,
Please take a picture of your warranty card with the security code and S/N to Joyetech Service: service@joyetech.com.
We'll help.
(09-25-2015, 09:39 AM)Marshall Wrote:  
(09-25-2015, 06:29 AM)NyYankees Wrote:  Having issues with the ego one. Leaking was the main issue but now the battery wont charge!! Piece of crap.

Waste of money

Dear Customer,
Please take a picture of your warranty card with the security code and S/N to Joyetech Service: service@joyetech.com.
We'll help.

Then what?
(09-25-2015, 06:31 PM)NyYankees Wrote:  

Waste of money

Dear Customer,
We'll help.

Then what?

Kindly please send us the security code and S/N to check first. We'll try to help you.
(09-26-2015, 09:46 AM)Kermit Wrote:  
(09-25-2015, 06:31 PM)NyYankees Wrote:  

Waste of money

Dear Customer,
We'll help.

Then what?

Kindly please send us the security code and S/N to check first. We'll try to help you.

I did. And now what? they sent me a form that does not open