Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Firmware
Hi All

I would just like to say a big hello from me first and then down to business.

I am new to vaping, i have been doing it for 7 weeks (35 years a smoker)now and just recently purchased an eVic-VTC Mini Kit. I quit smoking the day i started vaping and have not had a cigarette since.

I am loving the eVic-VTC Mini and the eGo ONE Mega compliments it perfectly, especially with the 0.2 Ni coils with Temperature Control.

I have just upgraded the firmware to version 1.10 and i noticed that in the info it says "added with Dynamic Resistance and Dynamic Current Output". I havent a clue what that means. I have noticed that you can now have amperes in the place where the battery/Puffs/Time goes.

So my question is what does "added with Dynamic Resistance and Dynamic Current Output" mean?

Thanks in advance and happy vaping.

Regards

Madboy
(09-17-2015, 11:36 PM)Madboy Wrote:  Hi All

I would just like to say a big hello from me first and then down to business.

I am new to vaping, i have been doing it for 7 weeks (35 years a smoker)now and just recently purchased an eVic-VTC Mini Kit. I quit smoking the day i started vaping and have not had a cigarette since.

I am loving the eVic-VTC Mini and the eGo ONE Mega compliments it perfectly, especially with the 0.2 Ni coils with Temperature Control.

I have just upgraded the firmware to version 1.10 and i noticed that in the info it says "added with Dynamic Resistance and Dynamic Current Output". I havent a clue what that means. I have noticed that you can now have amperes in the place where the battery/Puffs/Time goes.

So my question is what does "added with Dynamic Resistance and Dynamic Current Output" mean?

Thanks in advance and happy vaping.

Regards

Madboy

the new version shows a live ohm and current.
Especially in bypass mode, you can see how much current your build is running so you don't overload your batteries. 微笑
Good in VW/TC mode too.

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
Hi everyone, just signed up and still waiting for my VTC Mini to arrive.

I've got the software all ready and waiting on the PC!

I assume you can still select the mode of the bottom line in the display, as before, or do you have to have amps with this update?
You can still select battery etc etc
eVic VTC Mini & eGo ONE Mega VT Atomizer Tank

[Image: ?banner=12926]
眨眼 
(09-18-2015, 06:21 PM)Madboy Wrote:  You can still select battery etc etc

OK, thanks for that - fancy seeing you here! 大咧嘴
眨眼 
hi all 微笑
I have a problem with the firmware update of my EVIC vtc mini, I tried to upgrade to version 1.10 but the computer gives me the error “send get system parameter commond fail!”
What can i do?? i’m running Windows 10 and I tried to open the application compatibility with Windows 8 or earlier,but doesn’t work!
Thx for the help, have a nice day!
(09-18-2015, 08:26 PM)ahok83 Wrote:  hi all 微笑
I have a problem with the firmware update of my EVIC vtc mini, I tried to upgrade to version 1.10 but the computer gives me the error “send get system parameter commond fail!”
What can i do?? i’m running Windows 10 and I tried to open the application compatibility with Windows 8 or earlier,but doesn’t work!

Thats weird my Windows 10 PC installed perfectly. You did install this firmware? http://www.joyetech.com/mvr-software/?sid=155 You have to unpack it first and then use the installer. Then you plug the Mini in and then install the .bin file.

Regards

Madboy

(09-18-2015, 08:46 PM)Madboy Wrote:  
(09-18-2015, 08:26 PM)ahok83 Wrote:  hi all  微笑

Thats weird my Windows 10 PC installed perfectly. You did install this firmware? http://www.joyetech.com/mvr-software/?sid=155 You have to unpack it first and then use the installer. Then you plug the Mini in and then install the .bin file.

Regards

Madboy

thanks for the reply
of course I did everything that you described, but when I connect evic vtc mini the installer stop running and don't show the firmware info,when I unplug evic installer show me that error!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwrezkzlypy9rwv/evic.png?dl=0
This is an image of the error, it seems that the evic is not recognized!
it sounds like a corrupt file. Have you tried to download a fresh version of the installer and see what happens? Did you restart your PC after the failure? Also when you plug the Evic in to the PC do you get the Windows 10 "chime/bong" that a USB device has been plugged in?

When you first plugged your evic into the USB did you get the windows driver installer? Is your windows 10 updated?

I know so many questions i am asking.... Lol

Madboy