Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What battery for my VTC ?
(10-03-2015, 09:43 PM)Llama Wrote:  ...
Mind the warning at the bottom of the page though http://dampfakkus.de/akkutest.php?id=523

Go check out the reputation of this supplier, and read their description of the VTC5:
http://www.illumn.com/18650-sony-us18650vtc5-2600mah-high-discharge-flat-top.html

Again, it is a very good battery.
Well everybody was more or less right about thoses batteries then 大咧嘴

Been using almost exclusively 25R , and HG2 recently only. Ordered a few of thoses VTC5 to have a go at them.
(10-03-2015, 10:52 PM)Llama Wrote:  Well everybody was more or less right about thoses batteries then 大咧嘴

Been using almost exclusively 25R , and HG2 recently only. Ordered a few of thoses VTC5 to have a go at them.

I agree. The LG HG2 with higher capacity suit this VTC better. Single battery mod I prefer to run higher capacity instead. I leave the high current task to the dual batteries mod. 大咧嘴

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
(10-01-2015, 06:33 PM)smu Wrote:  VTC5 are hard to find in France too 悲伤
I found VTC4 cells.

Can anyone in France give a link or a shop name ?
Thanks !

BTW, I'm currently using Samsung 25R and LG HG2, and I'll give the VTC5 a try ... as soon as I can find one 眨眼

You are on the ball with the batteries you pick.
They are all high current batteries capable of doing the job. The LG HG2 is perfect for the VTC. Single battery mod I normally use a higher capacity batt. That way it will last me the whole day.
Also with the HG2 there are less of a chance of getting a fake. Too many dodgy Sony VTC5 around. 眨眼
Suited if you run high current 60A+ Pulsed

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
Thanks for your advice !

I can confirm both batteries (Samsung and LG) are powerful enough for a whole day, vaping at TC @ 250°C/25~30W and Power 8W modes 微笑