Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eVic-VTC Mini questions
You post the SAME QUESTION 3 times? Read the side of the coil.
(07-23-2016, 02:10 AM)TylerG Wrote:  hi there evic users, im quite new to vaping community and im having trouble finding the right settings for my mod.. im using a evic vtc mini with a apsire atlantis tank, i dont really know what coil i am using but i have linked a photo of it but ive literally just brought a new coil for it and i seem to keep having this burning feel/taste im using heisenberg 3mg (bone crusher) liquid. can anyone help me on what setting i should have my evic on? and describe to be what ni/ti/tcr 120 means? and what i should set everything on? thankyou

Se my response here. http://social.joyetech.com/showthread.php?tid=2958
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
I got 2 questions regarding the display settings:

In the numerical Time-Date mode I would like to have my TC settings active instead of the VW setting.
Is it possible to change this?

I prefer the numerical Time-Date display mode over the Dial screen protection.
Does this require a custom firmware?

Thank you all
(08-01-2016, 01:38 AM)Lord Blob Wrote:  I got 2 questions regarding the display settings:

In the numerical Time-Date mode I would like to have my TC settings active instead of the VW setting.
Is it possible to change this?

I prefer the numerical Time-Date display mode over the Dial screen protection.
Does this require a custom firmware?

Thank you all

Yes that change would require patched firmware. Unfortunately that is not an available patch for that firmware, yet.
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!
hello I am just a new vapor and eVvic-VTC Mini is my first mod. I have vaped it for a week and when I vaped today for around 5 minutes the buttons ended working. When I press any of buttons it just goes up to the highest temp, when i touch it again it changes from C to F and goes to the highest temperature again. When I hold + - buttons it starts changing from key unlocked to key locked. And even if I take the battery out it does this, I dont even need to touch the Power button 5 times it just starts doing this. and it shows me everything in TC M1 mode.
What I have done wrong? Can you Help me?