Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2015-Star of Aug.-Smok_King
(09-13-2015, 09:33 AM)dsuch818 Wrote:  I chose the Dazzling White eVic-VT.  I use that (and the black one that I bought afterwards) more than any other device I own.  I fortunately have not had any issues with either device, and I use everything from RDA's to tanks to RTA's.  Just mind your resistance, posts, pins, and threading, and you're good to go.  

By the way... thanks again Joyetech!  The eGo-ONE is becoming less and less used, but being that the eVic-VT replaced it, I don't feel as bad :-P

Congrats again Smok_King!  Enjoy your prize!

Thank you too. Have a nice day.
(09-13-2015, 09:33 AM)dsuch818 Wrote:  I chose the Dazzling White eVic-VT.  I use that (and the black one that I bought afterwards) more than any other device I own.  I fortunately have not had any issues with either device, and I use everything from RDA's to tanks to RTA's.  Just mind your resistance, posts, pins, and threading, and you're good to go.  

By the way... thanks again Joyetech!  The eGo-ONE is becoming less and less used, but being that the eVic-VT replaced it, I don't feel as bad :-P

Congrats again Smok_King!  Enjoy your prize!

Thanks dsuch818 天使
Same here, my ADM is the VT too. No problems with it since I got it in June.
Just make sure you use good quality wires in TC mode.
The best thing about it is the batteries. 心
It will go with me the whole day & night without a charge.

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
Smok_King what are you using for coils
I can't seem to get the vape warm I am running the Ti coil that came with it had it up to 520F @ 60W & was still cold
I switched to power mode running 25-27W & is warm
(09-16-2015, 09:04 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  Smok_King what are you using for coils
I can't seem to get the vape warm I am running the Ti coil that came with it had it up to 520F @ 60W & was still cold

I only use the ego one tanks the first week I received the VT. I used both the CL n CLR heads running the CL ti coil @ 240°c - 270°c. But now I use mostly the KF4, squape, taifun GT2 n Subtank.
Try using another RTA or swap the heads for the CLR ones n see if that works?

BTW only run your Ti coils in TC mode.
Have you tried remove tank, fire mod, replace tank back on, click yes for new tank. Then lock your resistance? Try that

(09-17-2015, 12:09 PM)Smok_King Wrote:  

I only use the ego one tanks the first week I received the VT. I used both the CL n CLR heads running the CL ti coil @ 240°c - 270°c. But now I use mostly the KF4, squape, taifun GT2 n Subtank.

BTW only run your Ti  coils in TC mode.
Have you tried remove tank, fire mod, replace tank back on, click yes for new tank. Then lock your resistance? Try that
Yes I have & works for a bit then goes cold again funny thing is I have some 50/50 mix that I put in & gets luke warm around 470 which does make sense since it is thinner than the 80/20 but the 80/20 should be at least warm at 520F thinking I got a bad coil as the Ni coil worked fine
(09-17-2015, 05:05 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  
(09-17-2015, 12:09 PM)Smok_King Wrote:  

BTW only run your Ti  coils in TC mode.
Yes I have & works for a bit then goes cold again funny thing is I have some 50/50 mix that I put in & gets luke warm around 470 which does make sense since it is thinner than the 80/20 but the 80/20 should be at least warm at 520F thinking I got a bad coil as the Ni coil worked fine

Don't expect the same setting for Ni and the Ti.
Titanium runs cooler so you have to adjust your setting.
Its normal.

yeah I understand that but should be at least warm with the TI coil @ 5ooF @ 60W correct?
(09-17-2015, 07:37 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  yeah I understand that but should be at least warm with the TI coil @ 5ooF @ 60W correct?

Yes. Did you try swapping the heads? Could be the coil.

Yes I did & then couldn't get it to stop leaking sad to say I ended up getting an Aspire Triton tank & is working great still have the ego one mega & need some spare time to look at it to see what is going on with it
(09-28-2015, 02:24 AM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  Yes I did & then couldn't get it to stop leaking sad to say I ended up getting an Aspire Triton tank & is working great still have the ego one mega & need some spare time to look at it to see what is going on with it

How do you find the Aspire Triton tank thinking of getting one 微笑