Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eVic Series eVic VT with Ego One Mega Tank... No Taste
Hello,

I purchased my eVic Vt about 2 weeks ago. The first day or two I was really enjoying the unit, but since then I have been having a lot of trouble with it.

I'm really not sure if its the unit or the tank or both.

I've gone through the two coils that came with the unit and a 5 pack of titanium coils in less than 2 weeks. The big problem I have is I can't taste my ejuice... at all. I'm constantly getting burnt hits and one minute its making huge vape clouds the next almost nothing. I have to inhale really hard sometimes to make a cloud.

I get really inconsistent vape from the mod and as I said I often get lightly burnt hits, but I can't taste the ejuice at all. There is absolutely no taste from my juice, I the bottles weren't labeled I wouldn't be able to ID the juice flavor. Its also an extremely dry vape from the unit.

I'm wondering what other user experiences have been? If its the titanium coils? if a different tank would be a solution? The unit wasn't cheap and I'm not sure I can return it after 2 weeks of use. Not enjoying my Joyetech experience at all!
What is temperature setting? Did you see the Protection sign?
(09-04-2015, 09:53 AM)Marshall Wrote:  What is temperature setting? Did you see the Protection sign?

I've tried a variety of temperature settings. Right now I have it set at 560F, watts at 50. Using a Ti coil. I have gone up both watts and temp to 60w and 580F. anything much below 550F and I get no cloud
Hi there!
I think your temp setting is quite high to drive atomizer head, even cause to lose taste of ejuice.
before using that coils, you need wet it by your juice, and use a lower temp setting first to higher gradually.
Besides, the tiny holes of ejuice inlets is limited those high density e-juice to infiltrate in a short while. Therefore, you have to pay attention to those details to avoid dry burning and inconsistent vaping. Hope my experience would be useful to you.
Nice vaping on!
=)
I'm just doing a search for new coils, wondering if that will solve the problem.

Anyone able to explain to me the difference between the coils? or a link where I can read about them.

When doing a search for new coils I have come across 4 different options. Ti and Ni, also Ego One CL coils (with black rubber bands instead of red or blue) and rebuildables. The Ego One CL coils show 1.0 and .5 ohm. depending on a lung or mouth inhale.

What are the best settings to use if I buy the Ego One CL coils .5ohm?
Hey guys,

Get the Titanium or Kanthal CLR coils, they have much larger juice holes and the flavor is better. When the taste goes, just open them up and insert new cotton. They are also very easy to rewire with Nickel, or Kanthal. I still have not found a store selling Titanium...

(09-04-2015, 12:19 PM)gtp20 Wrote:  I'm just doing a search for new coils, wondering if that will solve the problem.

Anyone able to explain to me the difference between the coils?  or a link where I can read about them.

When doing a search for new coils I have come across 4 different options.  Ti and Ni, also Ego One CL coils (with black rubber bands instead of red or blue) and rebuildables.  The Ego One CL coils show 1.0 and .5 ohm.  depending on a lung or mouth inhale.  

What are the best settings to use if I buy the Ego One CL coils .5ohm?