Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best combination of your eVic-VT
The eVic-VT normally is equipped with the eGo One Mega Atomizer.

Still some experienced customers are interested in DIY their mod.

What's your build? Let's have a discussion. 微笑

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I too am using my Nautilus.....but only while I await my Ego One CLR Coil 微笑
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
I use the freakshow rda for the most part when I want to do a simple build. Great flavor, great airflow, and decent size to build on. Most of my building is done on here when I do 22awg or higher, or when I do simple Clapton builds or double twisted. I also do my temp control nickel builds on this rda since I don't do complex builds in temp control mode.

For the more complex builds I use the velocity RDA. I'm sure most of you have heard of it by now, but it is a fantastic rda to build on. For this I do my quad twisted coils, Clapton+ coils, and a lot of my parallel builds.
Smoke-free thanks to Joyetech!
I'm pulling out all my single RTA.
IMO,It works best on a single coil.
So I've got the KF4, Taifun GTII, Squape Reloaded, Kanger Sub, KF Monster, and the Ego 1 Mega.
All on Ti as I'm allergic to Ni. I find it more User Friendly as well.
I build them all to around 0.6ohm.
No problems with chip jumping out to VW.
Love it. Taste so yummi. One of the Best TC mod.

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
I've tried using it on the UD bellus, but it keeps misreading the ohms and/or more frequently jump into vw mode which doesn't work since due to the build space you can only make like 0.07-0.1 ohm coils.
it just won't stay in Ni mode even though im using ni200. and when it does the TC does NOT work properly. i used it in single coil mode obviously since making a dual in this build won't get to 0.05...
biggest disappointment I've had, more so than when i was rebuilding the clr-ti heads and it wouldn't accept my resistance and kept going to vw mode, seems to only work if you got over .4ohms
I've got the Subtank Mini (TI), Zephyrus (Kanthal), Billow V2 (Kanthal), Aromamizer RDTA (Kanthal). All about 0,5 ohm and they all works great with my VTC MINI 微笑
(12-17-2015, 08:27 AM)pukatek Wrote:  I've got the Subtank Mini (TI), Zephyrus (Kanthal), Billow V2 (Kanthal), Aromamizer RDTA (Kanthal). All about 0,5 ohm and they all works great with my VTC MINI 微笑

lol, that's a big collection. 微笑
(11-11-2015, 11:33 AM)bellus Wrote:  I've tried using it on the UD bellus, but it keeps misreading the ohms and/or more frequently jump into vw mode which doesn't work since due to the build space you can only make like 0.07-0.1 ohm coils.
it just won't stay in Ni mode even though im using ni200. and when it does the TC does NOT work properly. i used it in single coil mode obviously since making a dual in this build won't get to 0.05...
biggest disappointment I've had, more so than when i was rebuilding the clr-ti heads and it wouldn't accept my resistance and kept going to vw mode, seems to only work if you got over .4ohms

kindly please try higher ohms.
(08-05-2015, 05:08 PM)Kermit Wrote:  The eVic-VT normally is equipped with the eGo One Mega Atomizer.

Still some experienced customers are interested in DIY their mod.

What's your build? Let's have a discussion. 微笑

What is the name of that rda I can't find it any where with the stainless steal top