Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eVic Series Having some problems..please help
I've been vaping for a few years, so generally I know what I'm doing. I purchased the eVic VT yesterday. For starters I have the nickel coil in it. I cannot get it dialed in correctly. It either gets too hot too fast and doesn't produce much vape or it tastes burnt and it has to cool for awhile before next puff. I put my Delta 1 tank on with the triple coil and set the VT to wattage. It is working very good with that on there. Im just not sure if they are compatible? I also would like to use the tank that came with it successfully. Any suggestions, tips or any other advice. Thank you hope they are not conplete dumb questions.
(07-17-2015, 05:00 AM)Jeff05 Wrote:  I've been vaping for a few years, so generally I know what I'm doing. I purchased the eVic VT yesterday. For starters I have the nickel coil in it. I cannot get it dialed in correctly. It either gets too hot too fast and doesn't produce much vape or it tastes burnt and it has to cool for awhile before next puff. I put my Delta 1 tank on with the triple coil and set the VT to wattage. It is working very good with that on there. Im just not sure if they are compatible? I also would like to use the tank that came with it successfully. Any suggestions, tips or any other advice. Thank you hope they are not conplete dumb questions.

I know you're an experienced customer in vaping but still when using a new VT atomizer head, please drip a few drops of e-juice in the cotton of atomizer head to ensure it is moist before the first use to reach the best performance. Also, kindly suggest you lower down the original wattage and temperature settings to a normal level from the start.
(07-17-2015, 10:10 AM)Kermit Wrote:  
(07-17-2015, 05:00 AM)Jeff05 Wrote:  I've been vaping for a few years, so generally I know what I'm doing. I purchased the eVic VT yesterday. For starters I have the nickel coil in it. I cannot get it dialed in correctly. It either gets too hot too fast and doesn't produce much vape or it tastes burnt and it has to cool for awhile before next puff. I put my Delta 1 tank on with the triple coil and set the VT to wattage. It is working very good with that on there. Im just not sure if they are compatible? I also would like to use the tank that came with it successfully. Any suggestions, tips or any other advice. Thank you hope they are not conplete dumb questions.

I know you're an experienced customer in vaping but still when using a new VT atomizer head, please drip a few drops of e-juice in the cotton of atomizer head to ensure it is moist before the first use to reach the best performance. Also, kindly suggest you lower down the original wattage and temperature settings to a normal level from the start.

I always prime when putting a new one in. I will try lowering all settings and adjust them a little at a time. Do you know if using the Delta 1 tank is okay to do? Its working great since I put it on the eVic, I just dont want to break anything. I do put it in wattage mode with the delta 1 cause it is not nickel or titanium.Its got the triple coil in it. Also, Thank you for responding
(07-17-2015, 11:17 AM)Jeff05 Wrote:  
(07-17-2015, 10:10 AM)Kermit Wrote:  

I always prime when putting a new one in. I will try lowering all settings and adjust them a little at a time. Do you know if using the Delta 1 tank is okay to do? Its working great since I put it on the eVic,   I just dont want to break anything. I do put it in wattage mode with the delta 1 cause it is not nickel or titanium.Its got the triple coil in it. Also,  Thank you for responding

yes it's ok, kindly suggest you use it under 30w.