Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
how to achieve high wattage with CLR atomizer head in your eGip OLED?
some experienced friends use CLR atomizer head with customized coil to achieve hugh vapor.

Any ideas?

Below comes from Paul's review.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Interseting build, 27W is awesome to load CLR on the mini deck.
(07-13-2015, 05:11 PM)Kermit Wrote:  some experienced friends use CLR atomizer head with customized coil to achieve hugh vapor.

Any ideas?

Honestly, that looks like one of the best builds you could achieve on the CLR heads, and it's nearly identical to what I run in my eGo One when rebuilding on the CLR's. Those are being limited to the eGo ONE battery of course, but I have experimented with them on a friend's kbox and they work even better (so you're right, 25-30 watts seems to be that sweet spot for our builds).

What I'm highly interested in is rebuilding on the CLR heads with nickel. Once I get my eVic-VT I will go hog wild on making coils for you guys. Have you had any friends try building with nickel (or maybe even nichrome..) in the CLR heads yet Kermit??
Smoke-free thanks to Joyetech!
(07-13-2015, 10:20 PM)dsuch818 Wrote:  
(07-13-2015, 05:11 PM)Kermit Wrote:  some experienced friends use CLR atomizer head with customized coil to achieve hugh vapor.

Any ideas?

Honestly, that looks like one of the best builds you could achieve on the CLR heads, and it's nearly identical to what I run in my eGo One when rebuilding on the CLR's.  Those are being limited to the eGo ONE battery of course, but I have experimented with them on a friend's kbox and they work even better (so you're right, 25-30 watts seems to be that sweet spot for our builds).

What I'm highly interested in is rebuilding on the CLR heads with nickel.  Once I get my eVic-VT I will go hog wild on making coils for you guys.  Have you had any friends try building with nickel (or maybe even nichrome..) in the CLR heads yet Kermit??

Not yet, waiting to hear from you guys. Maybe next time I shall post a thread on eVic-VT. 微笑