Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eVic VT
I have a question for all you eVic VT users..... does the ticking drive you crazy??? I have a tendencyto hold it by the side of my head while sitting at the computer and the ticking is driving me crazy 悲伤 无法决定 I'm just curious if this annoys anyone else 嗯
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(07-10-2015, 06:59 AM)liz Wrote:  I have a question for all you eVic VT users..... does the ticking drive you crazy??? I have a tendencyto hold it by the side of my head while sitting at the computer and the ticking is driving me crazy   悲伤   无法决定  I'm just curious if this annoys anyone else  嗯

does it happen all the time or occasionally?
(07-10-2015, 06:59 AM)liz Wrote:  I have a question for all you eVic VT users..... does the ticking drive you crazy??? I have a tendencyto hold it by the side of my head while sitting at the computer and the ticking is driving me crazy   悲伤   无法决定  I'm just curious if this annoys anyone else  嗯

ha ha sure the ticking is not in your head lol jk 微笑 . i don't own a eVic VT yet but my MVP 2.0 would make a hum/ticking when i would try to charge my cellphone on it. you should probably turn it off and see if it still ticking if you have not already. hope you can figure it out i know it would drive me crazy too. 微笑 舌
(07-10-2015, 08:50 AM)Kermit Wrote:  

its explained exactly in the video above kermit 微笑 much easier than me trying to explain it....but yeah most all the time except if I turn the power completely off it will stop....first I thought it was my wrist watch until I realized I didn't have one on 舌
(07-11-2015, 07:56 AM)liz Wrote:  

its explained exactly in the video above kermit 微笑 much easier than me trying to explain it....but yeah most all the time except if I turn the power completely off it will stop....first I thought it was my wrist watch until I realized I didn't have one on 舌

hey liz, thanks for the video. Actually eVic-VT has some characteristic sounds in operation. These sounds are very low in volume, and can typically only be detected by holding the device close to the ear. eVic-VT boost circuit inductor emits a continuous high-frequency buzz, and the switching system that detects atomizer resistance produces an intermittent ticking noise rather like that of a quartz watch. These noises are normal, and should not cause concern in any device that is otherwise functioning normally. Hope you may understand. 微笑
(07-11-2015, 10:15 AM)Kermit Wrote:  
(07-11-2015, 07:56 AM)liz Wrote:  

hey liz, thanks for the video. Actually eVic-VT has some characteristic sounds in operation. These sounds are very low in volume, and can typically only be detected by holding the device close to the ear. eVic-VT boost circuit inductor emits a continuous high-frequency buzz, and the switching system that detects atomizer resistance produces an intermittent ticking noise rather like that of a quartz watch. These noises are normal, and should not cause concern in any device that is otherwise functioning normally. Hope you may understand. 微笑

yeah I guess my hearing is just too good lol 舌 and thanks alot kermit....I'm impressed with how you stay on top of things here on the social!!! its nice to see you care!!!