Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My ego AIO won't stop popping juice at me!
So i really liked the eGo AIO when i first got it. The first one i had was great. I had broken so many vaporizer pens. A built in take made such good sense. But lately I've been having issues with it popping. And when it pops, I get a hot drop of ejuice searing in my mouth. I've tried everything. I switched coils(which I do weekly anyway), I threaded the top on slowly, I even did the qtip down the barrel trick i had read about and the dam thing is still popping. I also noticed it's been leaking around the base of where the mouthpiece goes. When all that failed, I bought a new one, thinking that maybe my original just needed to be replaced. Nope. Still doing it! What am I doing wrong?
(03-07-2017, 10:30 AM)Aleino Wrote:  So i really liked the eGo AIO when i first got it. The first one i had was great. I had broken so many vaporizer pens. A built in take made such good sense. But lately I've been having issues with it popping. And when it pops, I get a hot drop of ejuice searing in my mouth. I've tried everything. I switched coils(which I do weekly anyway), I threaded the top on slowly, I even did the qtip down the barrel trick i had read about and the dam thing is still popping. I also noticed it's been leaking around the base of where the mouthpiece goes. When all that failed, I bought a new one, thinking that maybe my original just needed to be replaced. Nope. Still doing it! What am I doing wrong?

About eGo AIO, we recommend SS316 0.6 ohm head to use. If it's spitting or popping, it's probably flooded, like too much liquid in the coil. You can try to get any excess liquid out by shaking the entire mod or just the tank toward the ground tip down. Like try to fling liquid out into a napkin or just do it outside. Or press the fire button for 2-3 seconds without inhaling.
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.