Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's your family's opinons on your vaping?
When you start vaping, how's your family member's reaction?

Did they support you or something?

Any changes to your family? 眨眼

if you like our Social site, please share to your SNS using the button below.
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
My mom has being brill really interested in what vaping is always asks me about it . My brother is a vaper himself so we are always talking together - my sister still smokes cigarettes even though I have told her vaping is healthier My dad moans that I'm using it all the time lol he says that I'm using it in places where I did not smoke . I have tried to explain to him that I'm not smoking and I'm not going to just stand outside like I used too . When I have vapemail his first comment is More Oil ? Like oil it's not oil lol ? I hate it when he says that . So I have mixed opinions when it comes to my family 微笑

Anyone else get these kind of comments ?
[Image: 1367744400_20_1_GBP_7.00_default.png]

Not a Member  Click Me
(05-06-2017, 02:30 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  My mom has being brill really interested in what vaping is always asks me about it . My brother is a vaper himself so we are always talking together - my sister still smokes cigarettes even though I have told her vaping is healthier My dad moans that I'm using it all the time lol he says that I'm using it in places where I did not smoke . I have tried to explain to him that I'm not smoking and I'm not going to just stand outside like I used too . When I have vapemail his first comment is More Oil ? Like oil it's not oil lol ? I hate it when he says that . So I have mixed opinions when it comes to my family 微笑

I bought the eGo ONE for my father two years ago. He was kind of interested into it. But he was also very used to smoking. And now, that eGo ONE stands still on his desk lol困惑
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(05-06-2017, 03:36 PM)Kermit Wrote:  
(05-06-2017, 02:30 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  My mom has being brill really interested in what vaping is always asks me about it . My brother is a vaper himself so we are always talking together - my sister still smokes cigarettes even though I have told her vaping is healthier My dad moans that I'm using it all the time lol he says that I'm using it in places where I did not smoke . I have tried to explain to him that I'm not smoking and I'm not going to just stand outside like I used too . When I have vapemail his first comment is More Oil ? Like oil it's not oil lol ? I hate it when he says that . So I have mixed opinions when it comes to my family 微笑

I bought the eGo ONE for my father two years ago. He was kind of interested into it. But he was also very used to smoking. And now, that eGo ONE stands still on his desk lol困惑

Wow I bet he has had a few sneaky goes on it 微笑

Not a Member  Click Me
My family was very supportive I have got many people to quit smoking & start vaping. I got my older brother to make the switch also. Unfortunately I can not make my father or younger bother to do it
Well they all thought I was crazy when I first started but they did agree I smelled better 微笑 after over 3 years they just accept it but my granddaughters still think I'm crazy mainly because I'm so obsessed with my mods and always taking pictures of them and waiting for vapemail lol As much as I have tried by buying my 5 sisters(yes all 6 of us girls smoked but not my 3 brothers) vape pens as Christmas gifts I was not able to convert any of them! Converted my hubby for about 2 months but he likes his cigarettes way too much! I still get ''thats worse than smoking'' / "them things will kill you" / "when are you gonna quit that" yada yada yada . I used to explain the differences and all that but got tired of it so now I mostly say "well it works for me" and just keep sending them all the fact sheets that they may or may not read! 无法决定
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
My family is just happy that I don't stink anymore.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(05-08-2017, 01:23 PM)louiesquared Wrote:  My family is just happy that I don't stink anymore.
Instead I smell like custard or menthol lol ?

Not a Member  Click Me
My parents prefer it over me smoking cigarettes. I don't smell of burnt tobacco

I still am as considerate as I can be. Trying not to blow in people's faces and doing it outside, even in my own place if I have guests over.
(07-03-2015, 11:26 AM)Kermit Wrote:  When you start vaping, how's your family member's reaction?
Did they support you or something?
Any changes to your family? 眨眼
if you like our Social site, please share to your SNS using the button below.

I have many grandchildren, and in order to avoid being a influence on them, I hide my vaping. I know right? vaping isn't bad so why not tell them? I think if they start vaping they may want to smoke ciggs, MJ, Crack, H and everything. So this person you know here is just my alter-identity.
I'm really old and started smoking when I was really young. Back in 65, I was about 7, ciggs were glamorized in flintstone commercials, and even my western heroes smoked.
My wife (Mrs Truth) she vapes right along with me, he have our own little cloud and trick competitions and have a lot of fun with our new hobby.
Δ
Join

eVic VTC Mini+CUBIS
eVic V T C Mini+CROWN
Cuboid Tap+ProCore Aries
eVic V. T. C. Mini + ULTIMO
2 Smok Alien + 2 Starre P u r e
2x eGo-T+Smok Tech EBC~eGo AIO