Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's your family's opinons on your vaping?
Our vaping (my wife and I) started because of family. Our oldest son and his wife were smokers just like us and for all that matter his little brother. At thanksgiving in 2013 he asked us if we would be good with them all pitching in and getting us our first vape set up. Him and his wife had recently started and were finding it easy to quit smoking by vaping.
My wife and I talked it over and decided that if nothing else maybe we could cut down on our smoking and save a little money, be healthier, live longs and not stink up our clothes. We told them sure we'd give it a try

So On Christmas day we got our very first gear two ego's and two MT3 tanks. The kids sat with us and showed us how to fill them and charge them. we tried all kinds of juice they brought with and we love it. Over the next few weeks our smoking became less and less until on Feb 25,2014 I just didn't smoke. I normally got up in t he morning made coffee got a cup a smoke and went outside on my patio to smoke. That morning and every morning since then it's a vape and it doesn't matter where. On March 15,2014 my wife did the same thing. Since then we have gone through many types of mods and tanks but neither of us have ever had a smoke since the day we quit. Now I make all our own juice we vape some very unique and wonderful flavors and my Doctor says my lungs sound like those of a man that has never smoked.
(07-13-2017, 07:13 AM)GPC2012G Wrote:  <clip>

What a great story you have! Congratulations to you, your wife and family.

Here is a Custom "GPC" Logo for you.
.jpg   GPC1.jpg (Size: 2.02 KB / Downloads: 19)

With quit year...

Attached Files
.bmp   GPC1.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 0)
.bmp   GPC2.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 1)
____
Δ
Join us
Due to heavy propaganda in my country my parents have started to over-react in the past few months. I quit smoking myself using a eGo One Mega somewhere two years ago, but my father didn't like the idea. But my wife is happy and no one in her family have something to say against vaping.
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.