Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
posting to other media?
微笑 
ok so if i want to share threads on Facebook or other media site how do i go about doing that? 嗯 the only option i have found is on the bottom left that lets you email to someone. if there is a option to post to like Facebook where is it and if there is no option could we get one. any advice will be nice微笑 微笑
(06-30-2015, 11:16 PM)bey1012 Wrote:  ok so if i want to share threads on Facebook or other media site how do i go about doing that?  嗯 the only option i have found is on the bottom left that lets you email to someone. if there is a option to post to like Facebook where is it and if there is no option could we get one. any advice will be nice微笑 微笑

well, it is not available at present, but we'll work on it.
(06-30-2015, 11:16 PM)bey1012 Wrote:  ok so if i want to share threads on Facebook or other media site how do i go about doing that?  嗯 the only option i have found is on the bottom left that lets you email to someone. if there is a option to post to like Facebook where is it and if there is no option could we get one. any advice will be nice微笑 微笑

Hey bro, we just added such function. You may have a try.
And really appreciate your kind suggestion. 大咧嘴
(07-01-2015, 04:22 PM)Kermit Wrote:  

yes thanks i see that they are there will be trying them soon 微笑
(07-01-2015, 10:47 PM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 04:22 PM)Kermit Wrote:  

yes thanks i see that they are there will be trying them soon 微笑

you're welcome. 眨眼