Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
switching from smoking to vaping for your health
彩虹 
We all know about cigarettes and we know that smoking is harmful to us.

But, do we really know about that? Let me show you something.

Cigarettes are the single-most traded item on the planet, with approximately 5 trillion being sold every year, 15 billion cigarettes are purchases everyday, 10 million are consumed every minute..

Unbelievable!!! But it is true.

However, we do have a choice now.

Yes, switch from smoking to VAPING!

So here we have a timeline shows the benefits after we switched to vaping.

【8 hours】
The first noticeable benefit occurs within 8 hours, as oxygen levels in the blood will return to normal. This is because e-cig vapour does not contain the carbon monoxide found in tobacco smoke and after 8 hours blood levels will have halved.

【24 hours】
After 24 hours, all carbon monoxide will have been eliminated from the body and the lungs will start to clear out mucus and unwanted debris that has accumulated from tobacco smoke inhalation.

【48 hours】
After 48 hours, sense of taste and smell improves, as the receptors in the nose and mouth that were damaged by tobacco smoke, repair themselves.

【72 hours】
After 72 hours, people may notice that their breathing becomes easier. This is because tar in tobacco smoke clogs and irritates bronchial tubes. Once cleared and relaxed breathing becomes easier and energy levels should increase.

【3-9 months】
After 3-9 months lung function should increase as accumulated debris from tobacco smoke is cleared. Any smokers cough, wheeze or shallow breathing should be improved.

【5 years】
After 5 years, risk of heart attack is reduced to about half that of a smoker. These odds increase as time goes by. Studies show that ecig vapour does not damage heart cells.

【10 years】
As ecig vapour does not contain the carcinogens found in tobacco smoke, after 10 years, the risk of lung cancer is half that of a non smoker. The risk of heart attack is now almost the same as someone who never smoked, continued use of nicotine has about the same increased risk of heart attack as drinking coffee.

If you really care about your family and friends, post this to them.

And if you're interested in e-cigarettes, Joyetech can always have plenty choices for you too.

For more information, please visit: http://www.joyetech.com/
Hell yeah.
And do not forget this bunch of money You can safe too.
[Image: idCsPlr1j]
Very nice and very helpful post, thanks for sharing.????☝☝
Vaping is the future, smoking is dead.
(06-24-2015, 02:49 PM)MBAdept Wrote:  Hell yeah.

well i don't know about cheaper 舌 cuz i find my self spending more at least on mods 大咧嘴 but yes it can save money if you want too, just take some know how in the vaping world. i don't buy Ejuice any more i make my own. 微笑 微笑 微笑 微笑
(06-29-2015, 10:05 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  HA HA It's not cheaper but at least your health is not at risk 微笑

i don't know, now that i can taste more flavors 大咧嘴 food tast so much better now and i drink a good amount of Mtn Dew lol. 舌 i also drink a lot more water now too. 酷
(06-29-2015, 09:24 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  

well i don't know about cheaper  舌  cuz i find my self spending more at least on mods  大咧嘴 but yes it can save money if you want too, just take some know how in the vaping world. i don't buy Ejuice any more i make my own.  微笑  微笑  微笑  微笑

I know what You are talking about...but You are able to when You got one or two ecigs and a good liquid.
But do not tell me about the infamous wanna-have-disease...know it very well
Yeah, and no new liquids to test, and no girlfriend who steals Your eCom, and no new coils, and no internet fees making You able to take part at joyetech social....and so on and so on 微笑
(07-03-2015, 12:01 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(07-02-2015, 09:37 PM)MBAdept Wrote:  
(06-29-2015, 09:24 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  

well i don't know about cheaper  舌  cuz i find my self spending more at least on mods  大咧嘴 but yes it can save money if you want too, just take some know how in the vaping world. i don't buy Ejuice any more i make my own.  微笑  微笑  微笑  微笑

I know what You are talking about...but You are able to when You got one or two ecigs and a good liquid.
But do not tell me about the infamous wanna-have-disease...know it very well

Ha ha Can relate to this very well 微笑 we would save more money if no new mods were brought out lol 舌

ya i cant always buy a new mod when it comes out and it seems buy the time i can afford it a new one comes out lol 舌