Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Win the all new eVic-VT
(06-21-2015, 12:43 PM)dsuch818 Wrote:  Awesome!  Thanks for the opportunity - unfortunately not many of my friends smoke or vape, and the ones that do don't get online often.  Stuck between a rock and a hard place, but I'll try to get someone to help me out here.  Would love to have that eVic.

As of now, my favorite is the eGo ONE 2200.  Still.  It is so discreet and can really perform well with the CLR heads.  Great purchase, I have to say.

I'll be your friend 脸红
Love the Ego one XL too 心
I'm Patou, patou-dourloudoudou 大咧嘴
(06-21-2015, 04:52 PM)patou56l Wrote:  
(06-21-2015, 12:43 PM)dsuch818 Wrote:  Awesome!  Thanks for the opportunity - unfortunately not many of my friends smoke or vape, and the ones that do don't get online often.  Stuck between a rock and a hard place, but I'll try to get someone to help me out here.  Would love to have that eVic.

As of now, my favorite is the eGo ONE 2200.  Still.  It is so discreet and can really perform well with the CLR heads.  Great purchase, I have to say.

I'll be your friend 脸红
Love the Ego one XL too 心

You know, just when I think I'm losing faith in humanity, we get a giveaway offer by my favorite vaping company, and a very nice individual looking to help. Friends for life! 心 hahaha
(06-22-2015, 01:00 AM)dsuch818 Wrote:  You know, just when I think I'm losing faith in humanity, we get a giveaway offer by my favorite vaping company, and a very nice individual looking to help.

Smiles. Post of the day  眨眼
[Image: idCsPlr1j]
Would love to win this...Ego One is my favorite Joyetech product so far!
(06-22-2015, 08:12 AM)Patti Wrote:  Would love to win this...Ego One is my favorite Joyetech product so far!

Haha, good luck bro. 微笑
(06-22-2015, 07:39 AM)MBAdept Wrote:  
(06-22-2015, 01:00 AM)dsuch818 Wrote:  You know, just when I think I'm losing faith in humanity, we get a giveaway offer by my favorite vaping company, and a very nice individual looking to help.

Smiles. Post of the day  眨眼

Glad to witness such great moment. Haha, you guys are awesome.
(06-22-2015, 08:12 AM)Patti Wrote:  Would love to win this...Ego One is my favorite Joyetech product so far!

The Ego One Mega one the Evic VT gives such a delivers such a great taste, so i have to agree totally.

(06-22-2015, 09:11 AM)Kermit Wrote:  Glad to witness such great moment. Haha, you guys are awesome.
Taken from Kermit´s personal recording:
"Dear diary,
new day began with sorrow because I had to get out of my bed. I think it sucks every day, and so I was sure this day would become like the other days. I went left to the kitchen to get some coffee, then I continued my morning vacation to the bathroom. After finishing all daystarting issues I decided to take a look at the place I am most responseable for and where I am most recommended at...the fluffy pink realm of total happyness where unicorns have been banned from because they were too evil - the JOYETECH SOCIAL.

But what I saw there blew my mind like it does every day...nice users tried to be a part of this community and just enjoy the devices wich they are happy with and leaving posts like...""

大咧嘴
[Image: idCsPlr1j]
(06-22-2015, 04:55 PM)MBAdept Wrote:  

The Ego One Mega one the Evic VT gives such a delivers such a great taste, so i have to agree totally.

(06-22-2015, 09:11 AM)Kermit Wrote:  Glad to witness such great moment. Haha, you guys are awesome.
Taken from Kermit´s personal recording:
"Dear diary,
new day began with sorrow because I had to get out of my bed. I think it sucks every day, and so I was sure this day would become like the other days. I went left to the kitchen to get some coffee, then I continued my morning vacation to the bathroom. After finishing all daystarting issues I decided to take a look at the place I am most responseable for and where I am most recommended at...the fluffy pink realm of total happyness where unicorns have been banned from because they were too evil - the JOYETECH SOCIAL.

But what I saw there blew my mind like it does every day...nice users tried to be a part of this community and just enjoy the devices wich they are happy with and leaving posts like...""

大咧嘴

Haha, you are quite smart.