Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Up ?!?!
I just realized this week that Joyetech's next step should be to come out with something waterproof/resistant!!! I work in the outdoors and this week was rain,rain,rain.... 悲伤 my eGrips don't much like the rain 舌 So what do you think Joyetech???? Next step,something for the outdoor people! 大咧嘴 酷
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(06-14-2015, 08:59 PM)liz Wrote:  I just realized this week that Joyetech's next step should be to come out with something waterproof/resistant!!! I work in the outdoors and this week was rain,rain,rain.... 悲伤  my eGrips don't much like the rain  舌  So what do you think Joyetech????  Next step,something for the outdoor people!  大咧嘴  酷

That's a good suggestion. We shall take it into consideration.
if waterproof, how to charge the battery? Probably, you need block the usb port...
yes a waterproof mod would be nice. where i am at has been raining a lot so i been using my mechanical mod a lot more.
Probably, eGrip skin can help a little bit to the case.
微笑)
(06-17-2015, 10:50 AM)Geo Wrote:  Probably, eGrip skin can help a  little bit to the case.
微笑)

actually the skin doesn't really work because the wet just seeps in the skin and that makes a bigger mess 悲伤
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(06-21-2015, 10:53 AM)liz Wrote:  
(06-17-2015, 10:50 AM)Geo Wrote:  Probably, eGrip skin can help a  little bit to the case.
微笑)

actually the skin doesn't really work because the wet just seeps in the skin and that makes a bigger mess 悲伤

yes, the same thing came to me too, need clear the skin frequently.
That would be very nice.
(07-02-2015, 04:47 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(06-14-2015, 08:59 PM)liz Wrote:  I just realized this week that Joyetech's next step should be to come out with something waterproof/resistant!!! I work in the outdoors and this week was rain,rain,rain.... 悲伤  my eGrips don't much like the rain  舌  So what do you think Joyetech????  Next step,something for the outdoor people!  大咧嘴  酷

one of these would be cool  大咧嘴

if it is in the bag how would you vape lol 舌
(07-02-2015, 08:17 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(07-02-2015, 07:42 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(07-02-2015, 04:47 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  

one of these would be cool  大咧嘴

if it is in the bag how would you vape lol  舌

take it our of course LOL  舌  大咧嘴

lmfao.  classic back and forth...   大咧嘴
Smoke-free thanks to Joyetech!