Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eVic Series Experience sharing for vaping
The eVic-VT is under shipment in volume, and some of you may already have one.

As you see we’ve got CL-Ni head and CL-Ti head for your choice.

So which one do you prefer? And what temperature do you think is better for vaping? 微笑

BTW, something wonderful will happen next week. That is all I can tell you. 大咧嘴

Have a nice weekend.
(06-13-2015, 06:53 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(06-13-2015, 02:43 PM)Kermit Wrote:  The eVic-VT is under shipment in volume, and some of you may already have one.

So which one do you prefer? And what temperature do you think is better for vaping? 微笑

Have a nice weekend.

Has mine being shipped yet i'm stalking my postie every day but nothing so far ?  大咧嘴  心
hopefully i will be able to answer these questions soon

patience Vapeo patience 大咧嘴 I'm just glad I'm back to work ....makes the wait go a bit faster 舌 and my postie is glad I cant stalk her as much lol 微笑
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(06-13-2015, 06:53 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(06-13-2015, 02:43 PM)Kermit Wrote:  The eVic-VT is under shipment in volume, and some of you may already have one.

Have a nice weekend.

Has mine being shipped yet i'm stalking my postie every day but nothing so far ?  大咧嘴  心
hopefully i will be able to answer these questions soon

Take your time bro, I'll send you an email concerning the express today. 微笑
These threads make me laugh and make me feel better! I'm not the only one waiting (maybe not so patiently) for my eVic! Guess it speaks to our excitement!! Looking foward to hearing what people have to say about this new JoyTech mod!!! 微笑 微笑
(06-16-2015, 02:08 AM)VapnTinker Wrote:  These threads make me laugh and make me feel better!  I'm not the only one waiting (maybe not so patiently) for my eVic!  Guess it speaks to our excitement!!  Looking foward to hearing what people have to say about this new JoyTech mod!!!  微笑 微笑

大咧嘴
some day i will get a mod that has VT. till that day ill have to stick with using Kanthal A1 微笑 and i am intrigued to what will be wonderful next week, i hope the weather cuss is been nothing but rain 悲伤 where im at
Just tried the NI so far and it works asweome on VT. On Power Mode...maybe I am to dumb. the devices gives such a power even at 15 Watts that it just tastes burned.
In VT mode, i prefer around 280 C. Maybe it is just a little too low for full vape cloud potential, but the taste is soooo awesome that I already took 500 puffs in less then 18 hours...
[Image: idCsPlr1j]
(06-18-2015, 12:20 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Being trying both the heads on different settings and is it me I'm just getting no vapour and a horrid burnt taste ....I have started on lowest setting going up as i go ....not even close to full power but i'm getting nothing .......so switched to another tank in wattage mode and vaping away happily .....kind of disappointed too be honest ,  悲伤
Suffered the same problems at first. With both coils, it is very important to drop some liquid directly into the coil, then fill the tank, and wait for at least 10 minutes. Then change to Power Mode and give it a smooth start with about 11 to 13 Watts. Vape a short time, then turn the device off by 5 clicks.
Wait another 5 Minutes, start again at 11 Watts first and try to find Your sweetspot. Maybe it is in Power Mode then or in temperature.

Note: unfortunately I get the same burned taste when the device goes over 2 Volts. Never saw that before, but the taste beneath this mark is wonderful.
[Image: idCsPlr1j]
(06-16-2015, 04:29 PM)MBAdept Wrote:  Just tried the NI so far and it works asweome on VT. On Power Mode...maybe I am to dumb. the devices gives such a power even at 15 Watts that it just tastes burned.
In VT mode, i prefer around 280 C. Maybe it is just a little too low for full vape cloud potential, but the taste is soooo awesome that I already took 500 puffs in less then 18 hours...

I think Ni or Ti only fit VT mode.