Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's your a must have Joyetech product?
(06-12-2015, 01:43 PM)r.albert Wrote:  A must have Joyetech product

What's your Joyetech product that you wanna have, and why?

Joyetech products that I really want, first is Joyetech eroll accessories atomixer cone, atomizer head, cartridge I've a PCC and two batteries but I want the accessories.

Why?

I vape everywhere, and I must be discreet st all times . they'll notice nothing bout the small vapor coming from my mouth well its hardly noticeable especially IG you are in a large cloud or bust streets or large huge places.

Second Joyetech product to die for is. Egrip because its small. So please tell me your fsve must have Joyetech product. Thank you in advance.

my must have is my eGrip'S...have 3 of them 大咧嘴
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(06-14-2015, 12:12 PM)reszaak Wrote:  My old Delta II is one of my must haves... I have a few different sub-tanks to pick from (4), but am using the Delta II alot more than the others.

You are right, delta ii is the best. Thanks
(06-14-2015, 08:53 PM)liz Wrote:  

Joyetech products that I really want, first is Joyetech eroll accessories atomixer cone, atomizer head, cartridge I've a PCC and two batteries but I want the accessories.

Why?

I vape everywhere, and I must be discreet st all times . they'll notice nothing bout the small vapor coming from my mouth well its hardly noticeable especially IG you are in a large cloud or bust streets or large huge places.

Second Joyetech product to die for is. Egrip because its small. So please tell me your fsve must have Joyetech product. Thank you in advance.

3 LoL I only have the one 心
(06-15-2015, 09:36 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(06-14-2015, 08:53 PM)liz Wrote:  

Why?

3 LoL I only have the one  心

That's nice, I also like it coz its small. Thank you.
A real must have? well...if I buy a new ecom C or BT, I am sure my girlfriend picks it. Therefore I must have some kind of fingerprint protection or something like that 微笑
Kidding. The next one I might buy would be the Delta II or maybe the "normal" evic supreme. I am not sure yet, because my evic VT gives so much satisfaction that I am not sure a new device would be neccessary...the next month 微笑
[Image: idCsPlr1j]
i like the one and that new TC box, sexy stuff.
(06-16-2015, 04:24 PM)MBAdept Wrote:  A real must have? well...if I buy a new ecom C or BT, I am sure my girlfriend picks it. Therefore I must have some kind of fingerprint protection or something like that 微笑
Kidding. The next one I might buy would be the Delta II or maybe the "normal" evic supreme. I am not sure yet, because my evic VT gives so much satisfaction that I am not sure a new device would be neccessary...the next month 微笑

wow thanks for your reply, yeah me too a satisfied delta ii user, and excited bout my new evic Vt. Yeah love that supreme too my first love hahaha. Thanks.
My must have Joyetech product? An Evic AIO that actually works longer than 90 days, and that has actual support from Joyetech, like actually making available for sale the *replaceable* internal glass tubes, or even the kind of support where Joytech actually warns consumers of this devices failure rate, and then replaces the faulty devices, which, according to many reviews on multiple internet stores, fails with great regularity.
That, a Joyetech Evic AIO made by a version of Joyetech that stands by their products, instead of ushering in as many new devices as possible, and not offering ongoing support for loyal customers.
(04-14-2017, 11:26 AM)cherishhellfire Wrote:  My must have Joyetech product? An Evic AIO that actually works longer than 90 days, and that has actual support from Joyetech, like actually making available for sale the *replaceable* internal glass tubes, or even the kind of support where Joytech actually warns consumers of this devices failure rate, and then replaces the faulty devices, which, according to many reviews on multiple internet stores, fails with great regularity.
That, a Joyetech Evic AIO made by a version of Joyetech that stands by their products, instead of ushering in as many new devices as possible, and not offering ongoing support for loyal customers.

http://vapezone.com/product/joyetech-evic-aio-glass/
https://www.joyetech.us/accessories/replacement-parts/evic-aio-glass-tube.html
The Ornate clearomizer is my must have, and I allready got it but with the TPD in eu, the coils will be hard to get.
So now I will have to decide if the next must have should be the Atopack Penguin with the 8.8 ml cartridge, or the Procore Aries witch is also coming in a 2 ml TPD version, but with the same coils as the 4 ml version. Or both of them