Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's your a must have Joyetech product?
A must have Joyetech product

What's your Joyetech product that you wanna have, and why?

Joyetech products that I really want, first is Joyetech eroll accessories atomixer cone, atomizer head, cartridge I've a PCC and two batteries but I want the accessories.

Why?

I vape everywhere, and I must be discreet st all times . they'll notice nothing bout the small vapor coming from my mouth well its hardly noticeable especially IG you are in a large cloud or bust streets or large huge places.

Second Joyetech product to die for is. Egrip because its small. So please tell me your fsve must have Joyetech product. Thank you in advance.
I like eGo One Mini in magic blue. It's petite and convenient. 微笑
(06-12-2015, 03:03 PM)Kermit Wrote:  I like eGo One Mini in magic blue. It's petite and convenient.  微笑

Thanks, I've an ego one but so there's already a new mini ego one? That's cool. Good luck just be active in here and your wish may come into reality.
I think if there was a Joyetech product that you really want to have, I think you would buy it . I don't think you would wait in case you won one or not lol 大咧嘴
(06-13-2015, 02:53 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  I think if  there was a Joyetech product that you really want to have, I think you would buy it . I don't think you would wait in case you won one or not lol  大咧嘴

That's it. 酷
(06-13-2015, 02:53 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  I think if  there was a Joyetech product that you really want to have, I think you would buy it . I don't think you would wait in case you won one or not lol  大咧嘴

I said what's your a must have Joyetech products am not asking how it will come into fruitition or reality. Thanks.
(06-13-2015, 04:22 PM)r.albert Wrote:  

I said what's your a must have Joyetech products am not asking how it will come into fruitition or reality. Thanks.

Quoted ~ Good luck just be active in here and your wish may come into REALITY .?? LOL 大咧嘴

No need to get all defensive .....
(06-13-2015, 06:58 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  

Quoted ~ Good luck just be active in here and your wish may come into REALITY .?? LOL 大咧嘴

Hahaha I'm not, my dream already do come thru given to me as s winner by joyetech. Good luck to us all. Thanks..
(06-13-2015, 10:35 PM)r.albert Wrote:  
(06-13-2015, 06:58 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  

Hahaha I'm not, my dream already do come thru given to me as s winner by joyetech. Good luck to us all. Thanks..

微笑
My old Delta II is one of my must haves... I have a few different sub-tanks to pick from (4), but am using the Delta II alot more than the others.