Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Winners of eVic-VT activity!
wow thank youuuuu Joyetech. cant still believe that i won. thanks a loooot Joyetech.
sorry if im not active this past few weeks, my mom suffered a heart attack, pneumonia, stroke and second heart attack all in less than in two months. im just using a free facebook means i can surf only fb.
i wish and pray that Joyetech, PLS SEND iT VIA USPS not dhl, dhl is charging me very expensively while USPS not charging me even a cent, so pleaseeee USPS it.
if i can choose the color i love it black.
heeeelp

sorry not vape related, do anyone hee have a Doctron that you are not using? doctron is a tool to stimulate the parts of a person suffered from stroke. pls donate it to me if u have one that u are not using. old will do, thanks.

thanks again, Joyetech. sorry for late reply. im in the hosputal. thanks.
(06-05-2015, 02:13 PM)Karen Wrote:  
(06-05-2015, 01:00 PM)poeticwil Wrote:  The winners are listed on page 1 of this thread.

Hello, poeticwil, Congratulations! Have you received my message?  Please contact our marketing people for your prize.

I didn't.
Congrats to the lucky winners.
So cool! Got the email, but wasn't sure it was legit. Looks like it is. Thanks JoyTech for this great opportunity and wicked nice setup!!!
Congrats!
微笑 Stinky free since Sep 11, 2010 微笑
(06-06-2015, 01:00 AM)r.albert Wrote:  wow thank youuuuu Joyetech. cant still believe that i won. thanks a loooot Joyetech.
sorry if im not active this past few weeks, my mom suffered a heart attack, pneumonia, stroke and second heart attack all in less than in two months.  im just using a free facebook means i can surf only fb.
i wish and pray that Joyetech, PLS SEND iT VIA USPS not dhl, dhl is charging me very expensively while USPS not charging me even a cent, so pleaseeee USPS it.
heeeelp

sorry not vape related, do anyone hee have a Doctron that you are not using? doctron is a tool to stimulate the parts of a person suffered from stroke. pls donate it to me if u have one that u are not using. old will do, thanks.

Very sorry to hear that. Best wishes for your mum.
Everything will be alright.
Good luck. 微笑
(06-08-2015, 09:38 AM)Kermit Wrote:  
(06-06-2015, 01:00 AM)r.albert Wrote:  wow thank youuuuu Joyetech. cant still believe that i won. thanks a loooot Joyetech.
sorry if im not active this past few weeks, my mom suffered a heart attack, pneumonia, stroke and second heart attack all in less than in two months.  im just using a free facebook means i can surf only fb.
heeeelp

Very sorry to hear that.  Best wishes for your mum.
Everything will be alright.
Good luck. 微笑

so sorry to hear about your Mom,hope she has a speedy recovery.
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
Thanks to all who greeted me congratulating me, shucks still can't believe that I won an evic. Thanks thanks, next time it will be u, just be active invite our friends make a review and you'll be the next.
Has any of the other winners received their eVic-VT or received word on when they're being shipped? I've inquired, but have not received a reply. 悲伤
(06-16-2015, 01:48 AM)VapnTinker Wrote:  Has any of the other winners received their eVic-VT or received word on when they're being shipped?  I've inquired, but have not received a reply.  悲伤

We're sorry for that bro, I'll email you ASAP.