Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's talk about eVic-VT
星 
Joyetech has just launched new product- eVic VT.

What's VT?
Just tell us about your understanding about it.

eVic-VT:
Size: 47*25.5*85.6mm
Capacity: 5000mAh
Output mode: VT-Ti/VT-Ni/VW Mode
Temperature Range: 100-315℃/200-600˚F

eVic-VT Visual Display:
VT-Ti mode/VT-Ni mode/VW
Wattages/ Voltages
Atomizer Resistance
Battery power/Puff/Time

[Image: evicvt_01.png]
(05-23-2015, 09:14 AM)Karen Wrote:  Joyetech has just launched new product- eVic VT.

What's VT?
Just tell us about your understanding about it.

eVic-VT:
Size: 47*25.5*85.6mm
Capacity: 5000mAh
Output mode: VT-Ti/VT-Ni/VW Mode
Temperature Range: 100-315℃/200-600˚F

eVic-VT Visual Display:
VT-Ti mode/VT-Ni mode/VW
Wattages/ Voltages
Atomizer Resistance
Battery power/Puff/Time

[Image: eVic_VT_03.jpg]

Man I need one of these! From everything I've read, the temp control works great on this unit! I cannot wait to get my hands on one to check it out. I've reviewed all the other major brand temp control units and some are good, some are great and some just don't work very well. I have high hopes for this one!
VT- Variable Temperature brings out a different flavor experience with the change of temperature settings!!! it supports both titanium (VT-Ti )and nickel (VT-Ni ). It can handle temperatures of 100-315℃/200-600˚F . .......And I think it will be the most evolutionary device on the market!!!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
I like the colors that are available from the start with this new mod. The temp control is a great added feature for a small device like this. I will be getting one when available and funds allow. It is now just a waiting game I guess... but this one is top of my short list of items to get.
(05-24-2015, 11:32 PM)reszaak Wrote:  I like the colors that are available from the start with this new mod. The temp control is a great added feature for a small device like this. I will be getting one when available and funds allow. It is now just a waiting game I guess... but this one is top of my short list of items to get.

it's definitely going to be a 'must have' in my books too!!! although I may wait a bit to see if they come out with something pink 微笑 or purple 大咧嘴
I love the racing yellow,and everything else about this device! Also agree with Liz , I LOVE pink!
(05-25-2015, 01:40 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(05-25-2015, 01:08 AM)liz Wrote:  
(05-24-2015, 11:32 PM)reszaak Wrote:  I like the colors that are available from the start with this new mod. The temp control is a great added feature for a small device like this. I will be getting one when available and funds allow. It is now just a waiting game I guess... but this one is top of my short list of items to get.

it's definitely going to be a 'must have' in my books too!!! although I may wait a bit to see if they come out with something pink 微笑 or purple 大咧嘴

大咧嘴 lol you and your pinks and purples 舌

大咧嘴 眨眼 酷 舌 you know it "Vapeo" 大咧嘴 心
I am at a loss on this one. Simply PHENOMENAL device, in theory. Once people have given them a chance to shine like they're suppose to, then I'll eventually pick one up. I just can't drop $80 for a device that doesn't hold up.
Whatever you do, STAY OFF THOSE STINKIES!!!

[Image: quit-smoking-banner.php?key=34289]
Im so very excited about the new evic-vt!! First time i saw these i definitely had one of them "ohhh so shiny" moments! A vapers must have! Temp control definitely makes for better flavor..even loving the display screen to show watts-volts, puff time, automizer connection, and mode. Drooling over that racing yellow! Very unique!
Cigarette free since November 2013! ?大咧嘴
(05-25-2015, 01:40 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(05-25-2015, 01:08 AM)liz Wrote:  

大咧嘴 lol you and your pinks and purples 舌

well I've been thinking....I can simply get the white one and decorate it with pink and purple!!! what ya think Vapeo???brilliant or what??? 大咧嘴 I just can't get this beauty of a mod off my mind 微笑