Poll: Whats your favorite coloe for a mod???
light pink
dark pink
light purple
dark purple
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New colors??
Hello Joyetech, Although the new eVic-VT will come in 3 awesome colors ,is it possible for you to consider some pretty pink and pretty purple mods in the future??? That would totally rock my world!!! 大咧嘴
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
I think market will have more cool stickers for this product.
(05-23-2015, 07:49 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(05-23-2015, 05:09 AM)liz Wrote:  Hello Joyetech, Although the new eVic-VT will come in 3 awesome colors ,is it possible for you to consider some pretty pink and pretty purple mods in the future??? That would totally rock my world!!! 大咧嘴

Dark purple 微笑 I love my purple I have a purple drip tip on my eGo one lol 微笑

There is a way of getting round this Just buy purple silicone cases or skins to fit your mod 舌

yea but its just not the same 无法决定 there is another company coming out with the sweetest pink one and a lavender one....I sure hope Joyetech follows with their own....oh how sweet a pink eGrip would be!!!! 心
does look nice vapeo (thats what I'm gonna start calling you cause the rest of your name is too long 舌 ) but it doesn't turn me on 大咧嘴 I WANT pink and purple 舌 大咧嘴

come on people....vote your favorite color....ladies ??? and you guys can vote for the color you could possibly buy for your wife,your Mom,your sister.....I'm sure you know someone 微笑
(05-25-2015, 06:52 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(05-25-2015, 11:52 AM)liz Wrote:  does look nice vapeo (thats what I'm gonna start calling you cause the rest of your name is too long  舌  ) but it doesn't turn me on  大咧嘴  I WANT pink and purple 舌 大咧嘴

come on people....vote your favorite color....ladies ??? and you guys can vote for the color you could possibly buy for your wife,your Mom,your sister.....I'm sure you know someone 微笑

Vapeo Is fine lol  大咧嘴

sounds like you should be the next member of the x-men lol
lol Not to many choices on the poll except pink and purple. I would like to see a true red and a dark green.
(06-06-2015, 07:04 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Dark Green Would Look Nice  大咧嘴
Yeah not to many mod makers offer us a dark green. I think it would sell well at least in the states.