Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holidays
Here in the US we celebrate Mothers Day in May. My Mom has been my biggest supporter throughout my life. When I made the choice to quit smoking and start vaping to improve my health, my mom was there for me. She endlessly listens when I talk about vaping and how much I like it. And I just love her. So, to all you moms out there, Have a wonderful Mothers Day. I'm so glad I can be around to spend another Mothers day with my mom and kids. 心 微笑
(05-09-2015, 07:23 PM)Becky Debelak Wrote:  Here in the US we celebrate Mothers Day in May. My Mom has been my biggest supporter throughout my life. When I made the choice to quit smoking and start vaping to improve my health, my mom was there for me. She endlessly listens when I talk about vaping and how much I like it. And I just love her. So, to all you moms out there, Have a wonderful Mothers Day. I'm so glad I can be around to spend another Mothers day with my mom and kids. 心  微笑

Lucky you...my Mom passed away 15 years ago and I miss her more everyday! Treasure every second! Hope you enjoyed Mothers Day!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑