Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delta Series How do think Delta series atomizer?
大咧嘴 
Hi guys, when the first DELTA 23mm came out, I just kept curious about its 3 coils inside. then Joye brought DELTA 16,19 to us, I personlly love delta 16 with good size to match my old 510 batterys with good flavors. Any other friend experienced Delta atomizers, we can share the ideas we have.

Recently Joye has a Delta 2 also, some reviewers say it is Kanger SUB tanker ''killer''. 天使
The Delta II is a good tank, what makes it better than the Kanger Subtank series is the wattage isn't going to make your juice taste burnt over 25 watts. The Delta has a few points better than the Kangers, but at the same time the Kanger has a few up on the Delta. If you go under reviews on these forums there are videos from RipTrippers and the like explaining in detail what is better and what is worse. All in all it is a preference type thing, the flavor is preference, the wattage setting is preference, and so forth.
(05-10-2015, 08:26 AM)reszaak Wrote:  The Delta II is a good tank, what makes it better than the Kanger Subtank series is the wattage isn't going to make your juice taste burnt over 25 watts. The Delta has a few points better than the Kangers, but at the same time the Kanger has a few up on the Delta. If you go under reviews on these forums there are videos from RipTrippers and the like explaining in detail what is better and what is worse. All in all it is a preference type thing, the flavor is preference, the wattage setting is preference, and so forth.

Thanks, rezzaak! yes, you are pretty right! I love joyetech's atomizer, sometimes we follow reviewer's too much, we need our own feeling and decision. Enjoy vapeing!
I recently bought a Delta II. It's the first quality tank I have tried. I can't compare it to any of the other big name tanks. The Delta II is working very well. Very good flavor. Easy to use. Mine is on top of an ELeaf iStick 50W. The two together work very well. I just started building my own coils for the optional RBA, or more accurately, RTA. Everything works fine. Happy customer.
(05-19-2015, 10:48 AM)ChiefStealth Wrote:  I recently bought a Delta II. It's the first quality tank I have tried. I can't compare it to any of the other big name tanks. The Delta II is working very well. Very good flavor. Easy to use. Mine is on top of an ELeaf iStick 50W. The two together work very well. I just started building my own coils for the optional RBA, or more accurately, RTA. Everything works fine. Happy customer.

Thanks your positive comments as a user standing! We keep working hard to bring good products. 眨眼