Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[New topic] Which kind of Joyetech products are you using?
Hi, I am using the eCab right now and lovin it. Love everything about this product, great small size, ease of tank filling, and that the batteries last thru the day for me, oh and love the mouthpiece. I use my eCab when I really want a cigarette, seems to fill the need for me! I use this out in public, and don't get the weird stares like with my MVP and eleaf isticks. I was almost afraid to purchase this because of reviews, but my vape needs are different than theirs I guess. I purchased 2 of these in the red(like the black tanks) and will probably go back and buy 2 more in pink!
I regret buying the MVP, too big and clunky and have only used it a couple of times, I like the istick10 and 20 much better, but not so happy about the mouthpeices on my tanks , and the draw of them, and if I turn up the volume the juice starts to taste funny, not so with the eCab ! Since only off of cigarettes since Dec 1,2014 after a 30+ year cig habit, I still crave smokes and the eCab has held those urges at bay !
I recently picked up a Delta II and an iStick 50. Very good experience, so far.
I use my delta 2 everyday! In fact have two delta tanks ...one for back-up! And my egrip...i switch back and forth between the two everyday!! My joytech products are my favorite!
Cigarette free since November 2013! ?大咧嘴
I have/use eRoll-C, eGrip and Delta II, and eVic VT will be my next step.
I use a evic supreme with the delta 1 , egrip with rba , and for car trips a ecom , plus have a draw full of old joyetech starter sets from when I first started
(06-09-2015, 06:23 PM)mitzeee Wrote:  I use a evic supreme with the delta 1 , egrip with rba , and for car trips a ecom , plus have a draw full of old joyetech starter sets from when I first started

That's awesome. You've got such a big family bro. 微笑