Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joyetech Cuboid Launching
Dear all,

Joyetech just launched a new variable temperature control device, Cuboid.
Having Firmware V3.0 for Cuboid with 150W output, it has the newly added Temp-SS316 and customized TCR.
Cuboid is powered by two replaceable 18650 cells with the new slip-open cover. Multiple colors, 0.96-inch OLED screen and the new dual-battery bar display make it more practical and attractive catering to your preference.
Meanwhile, upgradable firmware always enables Cuboid up-to-date.

For more information about it, please visit: http://www.joyetech.com

[Image: Cuboid.jpg]
Wow I gotta have one of these looks awesome!
I guess that answers the question of whether or not I should get a 3rd VTC Mini. When will this beauty be available?
well im am looking to get a mod with high wattage. was thinking of getting a Sigelei 150W or Kanger KBOX 200W, this might be what im looking for. now im not sure why there is a need for the dual-battery bar display but have some ideas what it could be used for. just hope it is in my price range Christmas has drained my cash flow 舌
(12-29-2015, 01:13 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  I guess that answers the question of whether or not I should get a 3rd VTC Mini. When will this beauty be available?
Kindly please check with your nearby vape shop. 微笑
(12-29-2015, 02:26 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  well im am looking to get a mod with high wattage. was thinking of getting a Sigelei 150W or Kanger KBOX 200W, this might be what im looking for. now im not sure why there is a need for the dual-battery bar display but have some ideas what it could be used for. just hope it is in my price range Christmas has drained my cash flow 舌

With each bar represents the exact battery status in position. 微笑
(12-29-2015, 09:26 AM)Kermit Wrote:  
(12-29-2015, 02:26 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  well im am looking to get a mod with high wattage. was thinking of getting a Sigelei 150W or Kanger KBOX 200W, this might be what im looking for. now im not sure why there is a need for the dual-battery bar display but have some ideas what it could be used for. just hope it is in my price range Christmas has drained my cash flow 舌

With each bar represents the exact battery status in position. 微笑

ya i know that is what they represent. what i was saying is that a new vaper would not know you need to marry two new battery for a device and never un-marry them. but with this device you may be able to get away with mixing a old battery with a new battery if it monitors each level that the battery is at. so are the battery's wired SERIES or PARALLEL or some kind of mix of the two? also how well does it charge the battery's if one is lower then the other?
WOW
This looks great!!! I LOVE my VTC minis. This looks even better!!
I make preorder of this mod today! Wait of post from shop! 微笑
Awesome!
Love the size of this. <3
For me in 2015 its all Joyetech.
Got the eVic VT first, then came the VTC mini and now this Cuboid. 微笑

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心