Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Battery Low" while it is not
There is hardly anything coming out from 15 W in TI mode at ~ 0.5 Ohm.

May be we should close the thread?
(11-05-2015, 02:06 PM)Madboy Wrote:  @Ivau

You advised me in a private message and on the forum that you had, and i quote "I have given back my VTC Mini to my local dealer" and got a Pipeline Pro 2; i am now confused how you are posting about problems with the Evic Mini when you do not have one anymore!

Regards

Madboy

Yes, I have same impression, This guy Ivau said he have returned back his VTC mini to shop. Weird thing is he still sticks with VTC MINI. Anyway, I love my VTC mini, really can't bear that Pipeloine Pro 2 (nearly 200.00 Euro).

Please Mr. Ivau, give us some peace. My vtc mini does well, my sony vtc4 never drop battery bar like that behavior.
A new Firmware version has been released with Stainless Steel support and a brilliant new screen.

Here is the link for the firmware http://www.joyetech.com/mvr-software/?sid=155

There is also a 1.3 Firmware in the package for SS support and if you dont like the new screen you can just install that.

Have a look at my thread here http://social.joyetech.com/showthread.php?tid=2288

Regards

Madboy
eVic VTC Mini & eGo ONE Mega VT Atomizer Tank

[Image: ?banner=12926]
My reply to your "but you´ve given back the VTC Mini" got deleted again by Joeytech since I mentioned that my local dealer gave me one for free now so that I can help him out to possibly fix the others he has which all have the same problem (we tried 12 in the shop!) and he can´t sell them anymore since there is a new video on Youtube (from a German, no not me) who warns German people about that issue with the VTC Mini. Since then his sales have dropped near 0 for the VTC Mini. But I guess this reply gets deleted again as well, so from here on I am making screenshots of all my posts and posting any deleted posts over at e-cig forum to show what Joyetech is doing here.

Anyway, there is plenty of vape at 15 Watt with a 0.55 ohm Ti Coil for me. I am using 0.34er Ti Grade 1, can make a video vaping at 15 watt if you insist. Actually the TC (once it works), if set to 250°C with that coil and a instant starting-wattage of 35 watts, brings the wattage down to 10 to 13 watt during the whole vape for 250°C, and it´s vaping like hell (I am on 70% VG / 30% PG). So not sure what you guys are doing, but 10 to 15 watts are pretty much what is needed to not exceed 250°C. At 17 to 19 watts my cotton starts to burn already (if firing the coil in Power mode).

@peter-k:

Not sure if you as an """expert""" call that "hardly anything"? (and see, it´s at 10 watts most of the time actually!)

http://de.tinypic.com/r/162r84/9
心 
(11-06-2015, 04:45 PM)lvau Wrote:  @peter-k:

Not sure if you as an """expert""" call that "hardly anything"? (and see, it´s at 10 watts most of the time actually!)

http://de.tinypic.com/r/162r84/9

I am neither an expert, nor do I really want to be one. In this times experts are OUT, and scheisse marketing is everything.

I am just saying what I personally see. With 10 W I don't even have warm air 舌
No, you didn´t say that, you were accusing me of talking shit, as you said we should just close the thread because at 15 watt there can be no vape at all. And now you´ve been proven wrong and should think twice next time before posting such requests which are backed up with nothing more than thin air and your personal expert opinion which simply was not right as you can see. I thought this is a serious forum were people backup their posts with facts, but what can you expect in these day of fangirling...
@Ivau

Why do you always have to have a "potty mouth"? There is no need for swearing on the forum. I am really not surprised that your threads get deleted! It's most probably because of your desire to swear all the time that Joyetch decide to delete your threads.

Regards

Madboy

Come on, you call yourself Madboy and can´t take a little swearing? Rather rename yourself to Calmgirl maybe?? Nope, it´s because I am not fangirling like all of you do and back up my claims with facts that I can prove, which also hardly anyone here does. And of course Joyetech does not like that as it points out problems in their devices which they just ignore most of the time as well. The post I mentioned did not contain a single swearing word. But sorry, Joyetech deleting posts that are critical and fact based, you guys fangirling all the time, posting things like there is no vape with Ti at 0.55 ohm and 15 watts... Believe me, every serious guy will start swearing one day having to take such theater-acting all the time. "Oh yea, we behave, but we still just post fangirl posts, oh sure we delete critical posts as well, oh sure you should not say that the device has problems, oh sure you can´t vape at 15 watts at all... oh but please don´t swear, we can´t take that". LOL, really....
So you believe that just because someone likes a product they are "fangirling"? You really need to be respectful to other people! You really do love an argument don't you!

You advised that you had given back your Mini and that was the end of it, in fact everyone breathed a sigh of relief at the fact we would not have a "potty mouth" like yourself in the forum anymore! However, that was not to be as a shop "gave you" another Mini.

You really need to take a good look at yourself in the mirror and find why you are not happy in life, because it's not because of the Mini. Everything everyone says about the "likes" on a product you call it "fangirling"!

Shame really as you actually sounded knowledgeable, now you just sound like a sad little person who looks for attention!

Never mind eh sunshine!

Regards

Madboy

@Ivau

Oh I see now. You are trying to seek attention! So you didn't get any from from Joyetech and like a spoilt little brat you are throwing your teddy in the corner and stamping your feet so that someone "gets your approval"! I see what you are doing now, that's fair enough, why didn't you just go to a forum that hurls abuse at people? There are places like that you know!

So in a nutshell you are A. seeking attention. B. Looking for approval from your peers. C. Hoping that someone will be your "friend".

Like I have said above "never mind sunshine".

Regards

Madboy

Nope, I am neither looking for friends (I do have enough in real life and don´t need virtual fangirls from a Forum like this) nor give a damn about people ignoring errors and posting non-backed-up things like peter-k who wants to close the thread because he believes he is SO right about that no one can vape at 15 watt. Pretty much like you, who says that the VTC Mini is just so fine and basically no one should have any kind of error with it.

Look, I give nothing about guys like you nor Smok_King nor peter-k, in my eyes your are little girls sitting behind your screens with a social life that doesn´t go beyond this Forum. All I want is that Joyetech fixes up their stuff that they are selling because a lot of people are affected by problems and they just don´t do that (nor actually seem to listen at all) like a good company should actually do. Instead they send along little fangirls like you that just flood threads with non-sense facts they have no prove for. Any post I´ve made was backup with facts, exact descriptions of the problem on how to re-produce it A/B tests or a video like today. From you guys nothing than fangirling and unbacked up facts and claims are being brought up here, ruining otherwise good threads with people that express their problems with this device. All you do in such a case is just to basically tell them how stupid they are that their device doesn´t work. And then you start whining like little girls if someone swears because of the BS you guys are posting. Honestly, you remind me of my work as a bouncer that I do on weekends. You are the kind of "boys" that are loudmouth in the club and when you get kicked out, cry like little girls and call for a lawyer when you´ve got beaten up.

Get a life, really. You are on the ignore list too now btw.